Good all round Cans :)
Jan 20, 2011 at 2:39 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Kelvs

New Head-Fier
Just wonder if there are any good all round cans you can recommend. Like ive heard that the Shure SRH750DJ';s are pretty good for modern music like hip hop, pop and electrop dubstep sorta stuff. I heard that the Denon D1001's are pretty decent as well. Since im planning on getting a pair, im saving up some cash so i can get my self a good set of Head phones. Any suggestions people cuz im keen to get a good set that is around the 100-250 region which arent just purely bass like the dre beats, but ones that are have a crisp and clear sound while the bass is strong yet not too overwhelming. Ty

Jan 20, 2011 at 2:55 AM Post #3 of 6
hmm they do seem pretty decent, but they do push my budget boundary according to some of the sites. However, they do seem great. It might be worth it to save a little more money before getting some headphones :)..

Jan 20, 2011 at 4:26 AM Post #5 of 6
oh wow thats cheap, cuz im in hong kong the and generally the headphones are much cheaper than the ones i get in new zealand. I guess this is an exception cuz they are selling them at a price of 300Nzd
mad.gif

Jan 23, 2011 at 3:24 AM Post #6 of 6
your wrong about the srh750dj headphones only being good for hiphop pop and electronic. i find they work really well for rock metal and classical aswell.but i dont listen to pop electronic or rap so i cant give you a good representation on how good those genres sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back