Going price for Sennheiser hd 25-1-ii?
Jul 23, 2012 at 3:06 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

BurritoJimmy

New Head-Fier
Hello, Im looking to get a pair of sennheiser hd 25-1-ii and I was wondering what the price I should be aiming for.  I was thinking used would probably be the best root (I cant audition them so I dont want to be down too much if I decide to resell them).  The main problem I see is the fact that I live in Canada, which makes them very difficult to buy locally, so I'll be buying from the interweb.  

I would prefer to buy from another member, but how much should I be paying? (If you have a pair you want to sell, dont be afraid to throw a pm my way)

Lastly, I was looking into a website called Dakmart, which I could get the hp's for about $160 shipped.  Now I know theres a lot of bad reviews for these guys, but I found that most of the complaints were about Denon refurbished items, and almost none about senneheiser's.  Can anyone help prove/disprove my theory? 

Thanks for the help in advance!!!

Jul 24, 2012 at 1:35 AM Post #4 of 9
Google says nothing about the how much the going price for these headphones on head-fi :p

Tried using the search function on this site as well but there weren't any recent ones with prices..

Jul 24, 2012 at 1:15 PM Post #6 of 9
Ya sorry about that, but I dont have enough posts to post in the wanted section so I thought this would help so that I'd have a good idea of what I was looking for by the time I was able to post there.

Jul 24, 2012 at 1:26 PM Post #7 of 9
About $150-160 should be the max you pay for these used at least in the states. I sold mine in like new condition for $160ish shipped. But I have seen them being sold as low as $115 in okay condition. A while back amazon used to sell them brand new for $130 but they told a member here who complained that it was a glitch and wouldn't happen again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back