Glasses and headphones, a bad combiniation?
Jul 13, 2013 at 8:43 AM Post #46 of 51
Quote:
Try putting on the headphones first, then put on your glasses (just rest them on top of the pads). This might make a weird angle but comfort solved!

I do the same and just don´t understand why people have issues. Work with even gigantic headphones like the LCD-2 and HD 800. I sometimes even use dual glasses 3d and regular and it works with 99 % of the comfort running without.
I don´t have bifocal glasses or what it´s called maybe it´s harder with such but otherwise I don´t understand why people continue try to wear their glasses normally :)

I do have a set of quite worn CD 3000 that offer no clamping force and really soft leather earpads I haven´t changed it almost works there. But no it´s like on ear headphones sooner or later they start to annoy.

Oh didn´t realize this is an old thread but my tactics hasn´t changed :)

Jul 20, 2013 at 11:09 AM Post #49 of 51
How is the durability and what do they cost?

Jul 20, 2013 at 11:34 AM Post #50 of 51
I'd had mine for only a few months, but the durability is said to be unparalleled. Opticians will often twist and abuse them before the prospective customer to demonstrate how they always return to their original shape.

The cost, I'm afraid, is between $495 and $550 in America. Color and size is customizable. 

Jul 24, 2013 at 1:09 PM Post #51 of 51
I have never had a problem with my glasses, Though i do like to wear baseball caps like most of the time and i do find that i cant get the best seal with a full size phone unless i take the hat off because the bill creates a small gap. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back