Giveaway: Sennheiser HD700 and Woo Audio WA7 Fireflies DAC/amp
Nov 19, 2014 at 2:03 PM Post #91 of 140
I shared that link with a bunch of my tech friends and I know that they entered, yet it doesn't seem to have given me more entries (I shared it around 3 days ago yet its not increasing). Why is that?

Regarding the US only, yeah, I know it isn't ideal for you non US residents but it isnt easy to give away items to different countries. In addition to duties, shipping, and legal matters, there is tax. The winner will have to pay income tax on the prizes here in the US and I'd imagine that most other countries have their own laws to that effect.

Nov 19, 2014 at 2:53 PM Post #92 of 140
Yes! Yes! I would love to have the Woo Audio WA7 Fireflies with HD 700s!  It sounds like it could be a high-end experience at a mid-range price!

Nov 19, 2014 at 3:38 PM Post #93 of 140
I'd have to register here, I'd have to register there. I'd have to do this, I'd have to to that. Oh, and I'd have to live there. It's just a hair away from selling my soul. There is no giving in this give-away.I'm still very much enjoying my Audio Technica anyway.

Nov 20, 2014 at 7:21 AM Post #96 of 140
i was all psyched to enter.  until i realized i would have to join some effing social media thing and "like" something. 
mad.gif
  not gonna happen.

doug s.

Quote:
  We are thrilled to announce a partnership with Sennheiser to end 2014 with the BEST audiophile giveaway of EVER.  Enter today and share with friends and family.  *U.S. only

Nov 25, 2014 at 12:19 AM Post #101 of 140
4 entries!
I've heard good things about the HD700's comfort and soundstage, but honestly the Woo Audio Fireflies amp has always been a "woah!" product I wished to own one day. I have a $200 tube amp now that I love the sound of, but the first time I laid eyes on photos of the Fireflies I just took a moment to admire it's aesthetic beauty.
Good luck to all!

Nov 25, 2014 at 10:15 AM Post #102 of 140
Giving the giveaway and US residents a teary thumbs up and good luck from Aust.

Contact your regional Sennheiser corporate office and tell them they need to run a contest every now and then as well. I contacted Sennheiser Canada and said as much to them. Pathetic that the various regional entities sit back and watch the US promote and reward US customers while the rest of us get no love.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back