GETTING READY:Head-Fi Holiday Music Exchange.
Dec 1, 2001 at 12:18 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

chadbang

Headphoneus Supremus
Greetings all. December is here and the time for the great Head-Fi Holiday Music Exchange is growing near. Because this is an international exchange, I think our mailing date should be around DECEMBER 14th. Therefore, I'm just giving everyone a nudge that you now have another week to think about, purchase and mail your cd. So, before you drop that next $12 on a disc, remember the spirit of giving. (Yeah, I know. It sucks.
rolleyes.gif
)

Dec 2, 2001 at 7:48 AM Post #3 of 11
Moo and I went to the store today to buy the CD I want to get for my recipient (I think it's Beavisclone, but I have to re-check the list), but they were all out of the Billy Ray Cyrus CD I was hoping to find! [size=medium]Just kidding![/size]

But they really were out of the CD I'm sending.

Nov 18, 2008 at 3:23 PM Post #4 of 11
this thread is a few years old

but is there a 2008 edition thread around yet?
Zanth usually is the one to organize these as I recall, but if there is any hesitation on his part I volunteer to make it happen again.

and sorry if a 2008 thread already exists which I haven't been able to find.

Nov 18, 2008 at 3:50 PM Post #5 of 11
yeah, where is it this year.. I must have missed the announcement. Sign me up

Nov 18, 2008 at 11:17 PM Post #11 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Actual /img/forum/go_quote.gif
this thread is a few years old

but is there a 2008 edition thread around yet?
Zanth usually is the one to organize these as I recall, but if there is any hesitation on his part I volunteer to make it happen again.

and sorry if a 2008 thread already exists which I haven't been able to find.

Yup, this thread is 7 years old! Let's wait for a week or so. I'm sure Zanth will start his annual thread at the appropriate time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back