Getting free Skullcandy's also Archos?
Apr 22, 2011 at 3:33 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

WuLFiE

New Head-Fier
Hey all, forgive me for even mentioning "Skullcandy". But like a little Audio Newb I bought some FMJ's off ebay a few months ago for $28 shipped. After they failed after 5 days.. I sent them into Skullcandy. And so I now have an 80 dollar coupon code I need to get rid of.

So, If you can hold off on your flames, I just need to know the best Skullcandy IEMs they offer. They have something new, the wooden construction Holua. But I'm not sure I want to spend money on Skullcandy. I'm thinking about just getting 2x Titans. One for me, and one for my girlfriend. This is also something to think about. I kinda wanna get her a pair, just cause you know.

So yeah, are the Titans the way to go? Should I look into the 2011 FMJ's or the new 50/50s at all? Thanks for not flaming >.<

Also, my friend's dad buys Archos Media Players in bulk. And he is offering me one for $150. It's the Archos 32 internet tablet. I have an 8gb iPod Nano atm. My 2nd gen iTouch is failed. Might sell it for parts. and I also have a 30gb 5th gen Ipod that I might sell on eBay aswell. What are my options in this department? Save and get another touch, or save up enough money for a smartphone and use that? I have a SERIOUSLY old nokia phone now. It's from back when T-Mobile was starting up MyFaves.

Apr 22, 2011 at 6:11 PM Post #4 of 7
Your friends dad isn't giving you a deal on the Archos 32.  It is $133 on AMazon.com right now!

Apr 22, 2011 at 9:30 PM Post #5 of 7
Thank you for your replies guys! Much appreciated! Yeah.. sad to hear the ink'd are the only favorable review. And that's prob. because of value and availability.

@wullymc - Thanks for pointing that out man. Perhaps maybe it was the Archos 42. Anyways, I'm over Archos, if I'm going to be getting something, I want it to look sexy too. And the screen on that thing is like... VGA? But I am looking into a Cowon or perhaps even a  cheap Sansa. The clip would be great to take to the gym. And also with sound quality that you guys say is great for chill listening. I've been reading and learning here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back