Getting a GS-X
Feb 29, 2008 at 5:34 PM Post #91 of 95
Quote:

Originally Posted by twsmith /img/forum/go_quote.gif
When did you place your order? Some of us (myself included) ordered around the end of Jan or early Feb. If you're in this group, then we're basically looking at about a 3 month wait period. Based on past experience with other HeadAmp products, I would say this is about right. I think 8 weeks is a little too optimistic.

i emailed justin regarding the amp mid-feb. so i guess we're all in the same batch that's shipping in late april/early may? i should just have enough time preparing my wallet for that hit.
biggrin.gif

Mar 1, 2008 at 12:07 AM Post #93 of 95
Quote:

Originally Posted by Asr /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Don't forget you'll also need XLR interconnects, and an XLR re-cable for your headphone(s)...
tongue.gif

i just finished making my XLR cable adapter the other day so i have one more piece of my balanced puzzle figured out. i've been feeding my GS-X via my pico, which is obviously not balanced. my opus should be done in the next few weeks so i'll have a balanced source. but even with the pico as source the GS-X is quite a performer. doesn't do my k1000 justice, though, which i didn't expect...still waiting for the mosfet modules to help in this area...i'm hoping that justin will have these out sometime in 2008
wink.gif

Mar 1, 2008 at 3:22 AM Post #94 of 95
Got an email from justin also, around 7 are on the list and thats good for me coz got a plenty of time to feed my malnourished wallet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back