Get your D2000s before they go extinct. $211 shipped.
Mar 10, 2009 at 7:16 PM Post #17 of 58
Just got my Denons a couple minutes ago. They were shipped yesterday, packaged very well, free shipping, very fast arrival. I was very surprised. These headphones are AMAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZININNNGGGG>G>G>G>G

Mar 10, 2009 at 8:16 PM Post #18 of 58
Now markl mod em, just stuffing the earpads make a huge difference in soundstage, they did with the d5000s

Mar 10, 2009 at 8:28 PM Post #19 of 58
They'll really settle in after 200hrs. I've been very content with my fully burned in d2000s. Once I get enough money, I'll be sure to send them to Alex to get an aps recable job and I may possibly get them markl modded later on down the road.
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 10, 2009 at 10:57 PM Post #20 of 58
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gensou /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just got my Denons a couple minutes ago. They were shipped yesterday, packaged very well, free shipping, very fast arrival. I was very surprised. These headphones are AMAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZININNNGGGG>G>G>G>G

amp? no amp?

Mar 11, 2009 at 12:13 AM Post #21 of 58
No amp, going through onboard audio..I know, I know. Don't flame/shun me yet. I'll be getting a sound card soon..

I've noticed a bit of crackling/static at higher volumes..is this because i am using onboard audio?

Mar 11, 2009 at 12:27 AM Post #23 of 58
I'm using onboard audio too, did borrow my roommates go-vibe amp until my compass gets here.

Dont know about the static on your onboard, are all your drivers updated?

If you are interested I have a brand new Xfi USB external soundcard, its been opened,everything is in the box and it hasn't been registered, bought it less than a month ago , got it then ended up ordering the compass so I'm not going to use it.

Mar 11, 2009 at 12:32 AM Post #25 of 58
Quote:

Originally Posted by as.we.proceed /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i aint flaming you.im using my d2000 without an amp through an audigy and i hear no crackling. obviously i need an amp to make it sound AMAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZININNNGGGG>G>G>G>G

From what I've heard the denons do well with a solid state amp.

Mar 11, 2009 at 12:39 AM Post #26 of 58
Yeah the D2000 is just amazing on the onboard audio even on portable players its just simply amazing...

Mar 11, 2009 at 1:17 AM Post #29 of 58
I think they sold out of the Denons. When I bought mine they had 8 left. I guess they flew away pretty fast.

The crackling is only when something is playing at high volume.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back