Germany. What do you associate with Germany?
Feb 16, 2011 at 6:36 PM Post #31 of 240
I think castles, beer, headphones (a newer association), and soccer, all good things. Unfortunately, I have one bad association; my incredibly horrid German teacher that caused me to quit learning the language...

Feb 16, 2011 at 8:53 PM Post #32 of 240
Heidi_Klum2.jpg

Feb 17, 2011 at 1:58 AM Post #33 of 240
Rammstein, BlindGuardian, Beer, Electornic/techno, Cars, Headphones, Delicious delicious food.

Feb 17, 2011 at 2:27 AM Post #34 of 240
Best beers in the world, Glockenspiel, Rocktoberfest, Autobahn, Schnapps, Kraftwerk, Falco, Peter Schilling, Bach, Mozart, Beethoven, Porsche, Leibniz, Gauss, Einstein, Planck, and many many more.

Feb 17, 2011 at 10:42 AM Post #35 of 240
All the headphone comments remind me that my Sennheisers, at least one pair of them, are made in IRELAND. 

In the same vein, Falco is from Austria.

Feb 17, 2011 at 2:39 PM Post #39 of 240
-Ernsthaftigkeit (dh.: sie lachen nicht wenn man sie begruesst)
-Effektivitaet (dh.: sie arbeiten zielstrebig und gezielt)
-Rassismus (natuerlich nicht jeder) (dh.: nicht nur ich sondern auch andere die ich kennte)
-Arier (dh.: muss man da noch was sagen?)

--(now in English)

-Seriousness (means: they don't smile if you greet them)
-effectiveness (means: work very goal oriented)
-racism (of course not everybody) (means: not only me but also many of my friends) 
-Aryan (means: nothing to comment really)

A few (very) spontaneous thoughts.....of course there are many more positive things to say, so don't take too seriously
biggrin.gif

AND OF COURSE: SENNHEISER and BEYERDYNAMICS

Feb 17, 2011 at 2:47 PM Post #40 of 240
Im heading to Germany again this year! First time i went i thought it was amazing! Such lovely Scenery and cold as all hell! I cant wait to head back!

First things i think of when the topic of "Germany" is brought up, Beer! Oktoberfest, Awesome Pork Steak with Spätzle, BMW/Audi/Volkswagon, My German buddies.

Feb 17, 2011 at 2:57 PM Post #42 of 240
Very often, I find german ppl to have a patronizing tone and being rather "rigid minded" and not too open to compromises...but I'm sure it's too much of a generalization, it'd be like saying that the french are snobbish and arrogant(I'm french BTW
moonzoid.gif
).

And the germans usually make solid gear and well thought designs...my favorite pieces of software and hardware are either japanese or german.

Feb 17, 2011 at 4:00 PM Post #45 of 240

Quote:
Very often, I find german ppl to have a patronizing tone and being rather "rigid minded" and not too open to compromises...but I'm sure it's too much of a generalization, it'd be like saying that the french are snobbish and arrogant(I'm french BTW
moonzoid.gif
).

And the german usually make solid gear and well thought designs...my favorite pieces of software and hardware are either japanese or german.

les francais ne peuvent pas conduire......si on les compare avec les allemands bien sur.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back