Gerbil-Fi
Sep 3, 2009 at 12:45 AM Post #31 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by immtbiker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If those are your best efforts....
C'mon, you started with the Joe Cartoon innuendo.

I remind you, sir, that there were no Joe Cartoon links or jokes after my post. What followed was not my fault. So there.
wink.gif

Laz

Sep 3, 2009 at 1:59 AM Post #33 of 44
LOL, my apologies to the OP, it's my fault the thread went south so quickly.
evil_smiley.gif

True story, there is a website called hamsterific.com. It is aimed more towards kids and such. Their web banner's slogan used to be "Because you never know where a gerbil's been". I wish I saved that image. Absolutely inappropriate, and absolutely hilarious.

-Ed

Sep 3, 2009 at 1:27 PM Post #36 of 44
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaay south.

Sep 3, 2009 at 3:43 PM Post #37 of 44
Hoo Hah!

Sep 4, 2009 at 12:02 AM Post #38 of 44
I like gerbils, but you have to eat so many to feel full.
biggrin.gif

Sep 4, 2009 at 12:12 AM Post #39 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by Drag0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I like gerbils, but you have to eat so many to feel full.
biggrin.gif

Though they do nicely and can be quite filling when prepared as a deli soup with a nice side of warm French bread... Or so it is told
wink.gif

Sep 18, 2009 at 7:32 PM Post #43 of 44
As far as rodents go (not that I have had one for many years), I think rats make the best pets. They're much more curious and interactive than most other pets of this type, and later in life, often enjoy just cuddling on your lap. Of course, the problem is that you get much more attached to them, and they have very short lifespans
frown.gif

I have fond memories of our old German Shepherd herding our two rats around the house. She was pretty bemused by them, but got along very well. They used to crawl on her while she was lying down!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back