Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics
Jan 11, 2018 at 6:21 PM Post #12,781 of 13,800
I would really like to see this.

I want LHLabs to publicly write down an absolute date by which they commit to have either shipped all pulses or refund. If that date needs to be something ridiculous like 'May 2037', then by all means make that the date.

I have recently seen Pulse Infinity units (v2 case) WITH LPS showing up in the second hand market for LESS than I paid for just the Infinity. Even if I get it at some point and it's wonderful, I am losing.

I believe all we are asking for is "ethical business practices." It is a well established business practice to provide a deadline or offer a refund. We look forward to Larry Ho's response. Thanks!

Jan 11, 2018 at 8:53 PM Post #12,782 of 13,800
I have recently seen Pulse Infinity units (v2 case) WITH LPS showing up in the second hand market for LESS than I paid for just the Infinity. Even if I get it at some point and it's wonderful, I am losing.

Seriously this pisses me off soo much, especially that "94% have been delivered"... I don't have it and won't ever have anything worth it... I doubt I'll even be able to sell it... Being Canadian it's even worse... when it does screw up it will cost me and arm and a leg just to send it in and get it back... so either I get peanuts for it, or wait til it becomes a paperweight...

Jan 16, 2018 at 1:24 AM Post #12,787 of 13,800
I think you're right, the correct number is probably zero.
That means that LH Labs still has about 197 Pulse to deliver and not 130 as they say.

Why does not LH Labs give us the correct number of Pulse left?

I think we should not doubt Jarek/LH Labs regarding the 94% delivery rate. Only 6% left! That is great!

What we want to know is: When will that 6% be shipped at the latest. As a group, we should aim on June 30th, which gives them plenty of time considering their historical delivery rate.

Let's not get angry, but let's get our stuff!

Thanks!

Jan 16, 2018 at 12:03 PM Post #12,788 of 13,800
I think we should not doubt Jarek/LH Labs regarding the 94% delivery rate. Only 6% left! That is great!

What we want to know is: When will that 6% be shipped at the latest. As a group, we should aim on June 30th, which gives them plenty of time considering their historical delivery rate.

Thanks!

June 30th, 2025 it is!!

Jan 16, 2018 at 3:17 PM Post #12,789 of 13,800

Thanks!

I am angry with LH Labs.
I don't think we will get our stuff.

I have invested around $ 3000 in equipment from LH Labs.
I see that I do not get anything left for everything I've invested.

I was one of the first to back Geek Pulse on the first campaign day.
It's now over 50 months since I backed Pulse.

Since December 2015, it appears that all batches of Pulse have failed.
LH Labs has only delivered a few Pulse since December 2015.

It's strange that they managed to make several thousand pulses and then the last batch
failed every time due to constant faulty PCB board.
I see no reason why the next batch should not fail like all the others.

It's now almost three years since I backed Pulse Tube HPA with all Op-amp.
LH Labs has not yet made a final prototype of either Pulse Tube HPA or Pulse HPA.
Expected delivery was Feb 23, 2015.

LH Labs is extremely slow to respond to tickets.
I have two faulty Geek Out v2 that I have tried to sent in for repair the last 7 months.

Unfortunately, It looks like LH Labs is struggling on all fronts.

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2018 at 4:52 PM Post #12,790 of 13,800
I am angry with LH Labs.
I don't think we will get our stuff.

I have invested around $ 3000 in equipment from LH Labs.
I see that I do not get anything left for everything I've invested.

LH Labs is extremely slow to respond to tickets.
I have two faulty Geek Out v2 that I have tried to sent in for repair the last 7 months.

Unfortunately, It looks like LH Labs is struggling on all fronts.

I believe there are few steps we have to take via this forum in order to clarify first how serious LH Labs is when it comes to delivery. There are some key questions to ask them and some key commitments for them to make, meaning deadlines and potential refunds.

As of now, Jarek is just a name and text. Jarek is "real" just because we choose him to be real, despite the fact that we have not met him and he has provided no proof of identity.

Let's just be a little patient and try to negotiate/get our stuff over the forums. A real representative of LH Labs with real solutions to our issues would do no less than make the commitments I mentioned above.

Jan 17, 2018 at 6:50 AM Post #12,793 of 13,800
Anyone here have a copy of firmware for Geek Pulse X.
Now it seem that LH had removed all the firmware from their support site.
My X after power cycle failed to output any sound. There is sound when I switch to toslink..
So far I had installed new window driver, change USB cable, try another uSB port.
All failed to produce any sound.

thanks in advance

Jan 17, 2018 at 11:17 AM Post #12,795 of 13,800
You guys have an insane amount of patience to be waiting for 3 years with that much money invested. I can’t imagine waiting nearly that long...

I can see what the vast majority of people would perceive our waiting time as "insane." I personally purchased 5-6 different products from LH Labs, so I am pluri-"insane." We are hoping LH Labs will fly us out of the cuckoo's nest by giving us deadlines they can honor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back