Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics
May 25, 2015 at 4:00 AM Post #7,516 of 13,800
Did you find out how to check which chip is inside btw?

May 25, 2015 at 5:07 AM Post #7,518 of 13,800
Sigh....today one of my friend asked me when he can get his Pulse, I felt embarrassed because I dragged him in this mess. We waited more than a year and half and all we had....was empty promise. LH Labs or so " advantage next gen tech " is not really " advantage " anymore, since it was almost 2 years ago tech, their competitors are catch up, if not even better, cheaper while LH Lab still sitting in one place with their new plan, new product. ( Hey, anyone heard anything about Geek Source ? )
Let just face it straight, the only place give positive review are head-fi and....LB Lab website themselves. When I search " Geel Pulse review " on google, it only gave me a few result from headphone guru half a year ago and....a report of faulty product by Lachlan. Where is the other review if this DAC is as good as they said ?
I don't give a damn about LH Labs and their trouble, they are doing business, I am a customer, sure it is a crowding project but delay it for more than 18 months is arrogant as *****. I gave you my money and now I need to BEG you ( Let just say....open a trouble ticket ? ) for my product ?
Joking aside, if I wasn't invested my money to this crownfunding project and just let it sit still in my bank, now I have nearly enough money to buy myself a Schiit Yggdrasil.

May 25, 2015 at 8:23 AM Post #7,519 of 13,800
I must have missed this but it seems the extra shipping charge for geek pulse infinity was only meant to apply to people who bought their entire geek pulse during the forever funding campaign and not for people who upgraded via the infinity perk during forever funding but backed the pulse during the first campaign..

http://lhlabs.com/force/geekpulse/3904-pulse-infinity-decision-old-chassis-vs-new-chassis?start=225#66438

May 25, 2015 at 12:00 PM Post #7,520 of 13,800
  I must have missed this but it seems the extra shipping charge for geek pulse infinity was only meant to apply to people who bought their entire geek pulse during the forever funding campaign and not for people who upgraded via the infinity perk during forever funding but backed the pulse during the first campaign..

http://lhlabs.com/force/geekpulse/3904-pulse-infinity-decision-old-chassis-vs-new-chassis?start=225#66438

This seems correct, uncola. I'm a Pulse X backer from the original campaign .. and I did not get a shipping payment invoice (per tracking, my Pulse is set to arrive on Tuesday).

May 26, 2015 at 12:15 PM Post #7,521 of 13,800
Got my LPS4 delivered this morning. Woo-hoo! 

Now I just need something to connect it to...

Cheers 

May 26, 2015 at 12:34 PM Post #7,522 of 13,800
  Got my LPS4 delivered this morning. Woo-hoo! 

Now I just need something to connect it to...

Cheers 

You didn't get a Geek Out (V1 or V2)??

May 26, 2015 at 12:38 PM Post #7,523 of 13,800

I had to pay an additional $30, on top of my $40 paid in 2013, to get my Infinity shipped, BUT, it was refunded after I submitted a ticket. I think it was a case of left hand not knowing what the right hand was doing!

May 26, 2015 at 12:44 PM Post #7,524 of 13,800
Basically if you paid for it you will get it( the new chip )

Else it would not unless there's special circumstances which we do not know of.

I paid for it ... Any way to confirm that I got the new chip?

May 26, 2015 at 6:07 PM Post #7,526 of 13,800
This is different from what they told me a few weeks ago. Oh well.

My inifinity says "departed" from Sydney airport since 3 days ago but no signs of showing up. I hope they didnt declare the value to be 3,000$ ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back