Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics
May 6, 2015 at 11:20 PM Post #7,174 of 13,800
my geek pulse xfi should be at the custom clearance today but I just realise something, Is the pulse compatible to both 100(110)V and 220 V?There is no section in the survey stated I should specifiy that
If it's compatible with both, is there any switch for it?
thanks

May 6, 2015 at 11:34 PM Post #7,175 of 13,800
  my geek pulse xfi should be at the custom clearance today but I just realise something, Is the pulse compatible to both 100(110)V and 220 V?There is no section in the survey stated I should specifiy that
If it's compatible with both, is there any switch for it?
thanks

I got my XFI yesterday. Yes, the pulse is compatible with both. The power brick itself comes with like a switchable plug. I think there was 4 different plugs. No need to switch anything apart from the plug that goes into the wall.

May 7, 2015 at 6:24 AM Post #7,177 of 13,800
That kind of major news should probably go out in a email communication..  so we don't have people complaining they have to read a billion forum threads to stay on top of their crowdfunding orders..

May 7, 2015 at 11:58 AM Post #7,181 of 13,800

Pulses continue to ship everyday. Today is SFi and XFi. This pic was taken at around noonish so I'm guessing double by the end of the day. :)

I did not mean to imply that you guys aren't shipping out as fast as you can.  I just meant that it is possible that the introduction of a new product, e.g. the Geek Out v2, could be a win-win situation.

May 7, 2015 at 9:58 PM Post #7,183 of 13,800
I have had a rather odd issue with my Pulse Xfi and was wondering if anyone else has seen it.
The left channel audio content will be outputted to both left and right channels (if you do a channel test, you will hear 'left' in both ears, and will never hear 'right'.) 
Long reset (turn off for several seconds and then on) fixes it.
I am also talking to support.

May 8, 2015 at 10:54 AM Post #7,184 of 13,800
  I have had a rather odd issue with my Pulse Xfi and was wondering if anyone else has seen it.
The left channel audio content will be outputted to both left and right channels (if you do a channel test, you will hear 'left' in both ears, and will never hear 'right'.) 
Long reset (turn off for several seconds and then on) fixes it.
I am also talking to support.

I wonder why so many detective units.

May 8, 2015 at 11:41 AM Post #7,185 of 13,800
  I wonder why so many detective units.

I wonder why LH labs have shipped multiple hundreds (thousands?) of these units yet we only read about a handful of failures?

this isn't a forum where every customer:
receives their unit
has a user ID here
mandatory must post:  "my unit is working well!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back