Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics
Dec 14, 2014 at 4:18 PM Post #3,481 of 13,800
I was in the first round of he-560 i think and have not got an email about shipping either.

Being from australia i was under assumption hifiman was sending them direct also. They really should have just included shipping in the perk. This could get messy with hifiman trying to organise shipping with each of us

Dec 16, 2014 at 3:58 AM Post #3,487 of 13,800
S is the single ended version of the X.

The X has dual mono w/ balanced out.

The S has dual mono with the balanced signals summed before the SE output.

In theory, if you only are going to do SE in your system, then the S will have better SE performance than the X.

(Also, I don't believe that the S is available any more, I think that it was only in the first two rounds...and wasn't popular enough to stick around.)

Dec 16, 2014 at 4:26 AM Post #3,488 of 13,800
  Question: Where doest the Geek Pulse S stand , shipping wise, relative to the vanilla Pulse and the X?

I think Larry said in one of the threads that the Pulse S will be manufactured along with the Pulse X. So it should ship around the same time the Pulse X starts shipping. In terms of shipping, the base Pulse and it's variants will be shipped first, then the Pulse X & Pulse S variants.

Dec 16, 2014 at 9:43 AM Post #3,491 of 13,800
  Geek Pulse sound nice with TH900 to my ear, no harsh high, good mid and density, lovely sounding

Thanks Hercules.  If the standard Pulse sounds good with the TH900 I can't wait to see how it pairs with the Xfi!

Dec 16, 2014 at 1:22 PM Post #3,495 of 13,800
  So today, marks the day that Geek Pulse X will start to ship out.

popcorn.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back