Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics
Dec 13, 2014 at 12:17 PM Post #3,468 of 13,800
Boy, way overspend, one of those Audeze deals seems really appealing (as does the 1964ears, which is about to close, but that is another obsession...)

Dec 13, 2014 at 12:36 PM Post #3,469 of 13,800

Has anyone here been contacted about shipment ...or even confirmation on the Hifiman package perk. It was mentioned last weekend that LHL was intending to issue the purchase order last Monday.
If they are going to ship from the Illinois warehouse for the US buyers... and Hifiman keeps the amount to fulfill the orders on hand, I can see them arriving at LHL soon.
I have not been contacted and I bought the 560s close to the top of the list on the first batch offered.

Dec 13, 2014 at 1:17 PM Post #3,470 of 13,800
Has anyone here been contacted about shipment ...or even confirmation on the Hifiman package perk. It was mentioned last weekend that LHL was intending to issue the purchase order last Monday.
If they are going to ship from the Illinois warehouse for the US buyers... and Hifiman keeps the amount to fulfill the orders on hand, I can see them arriving at LHL soon.
I have not been contacted and I bought the 560s close to the top of the list on the first batch offered.

I received an invoice earlier this week to pay for international shipping. During the payment process, I indicated my shipping address.

Dec 13, 2014 at 1:35 PM Post #3,471 of 13,800
I received an invoice earlier this week to pay for international shipping. During the payment process, I indicated my shipping address.

Was that invoice from Hifiman or LHL? I understand that Hifiman is delivering the headphones directly for people in Asia. LHL is to distribute the headphones in the US.

Dec 13, 2014 at 2:11 PM Post #3,473 of 13,800
That's curious. I was also among the first to buy the HE-560 bundle and I haven't received a word about it from LHL. I did open a ticket and change my shipping address from European one to Asian a week back, though. I was told that shipping should commence from around 10th to 12th of December. 

Dec 13, 2014 at 2:58 PM Post #3,475 of 13,800

It was something that Gavin said (or maybe Casey... but it was definitely written)  somewhere on the GF forums.
I suppose I could dig it up.
There is a thread there called something like HE 400I shipping ideas. That may be where I read it.
You should find it easily under the recent posts tab.
I posted there awhile ago this morning to ask a similar question.

I think shipping in the US does not have an additional charge, so  am not expecting any invoice, but I would expect them to contact me prior to shipping!!
I was in the first batch of the HE 560 bundle perks. Nothing from them yet.

Dec 13, 2014 at 10:45 PM Post #3,477 of 13,800
  So I want to get in on this.. But since its that time of year.. my wallet doesn't exactly have the full $399 to cover the "GFO Geek Pulse" price... Does anyone know if you can put down smaller amounts and get billed later like some of the other options?

Geek Pulse payment plan now an option on the IGG page. $99.00 down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back