Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics
Dec 1, 2016 at 11:00 PM Post #12,001 of 13,800
Read that one of the tricks for running unsigned drivers on newer Win10 is: install older build (before anniversary update). Once all programs and drivers are installed, update to newer.

Have still Win7, and won't migrate. First it works, second have older programs I use that will not work on Win10.

Dec 2, 2016 at 2:08 AM Post #12,004 of 13,800
November 2013 backer here. Still no sign of my Pulse X Infinity 2.0. I submitted a ticket a couple of days ago but not had any response from LHLabs yet.
frown.gif

Please let me know if you hear from them, I'll let you know too.

Dec 2, 2016 at 12:39 PM Post #12,005 of 13,800
From LH Labs four days ago:

LH Labs Customer Happiness Team
Campaigner​
4 days ago

Here is the latest update from Larry regarding the Pulse units:
By the end of November we will ship another 5 Pulse Infinities out to you guys according to the original orders timeline. In the middle of December we will ship out another 100 units. After that we will do a clean sweep on the final orders to see if anyone is left there. Due to the nature of this campaign, please understand many upgrades and changes on configurations make the final order confirmation more complex that usual.

Yep, still waiting on mine too.

Dec 2, 2016 at 1:06 PM Post #12,006 of 13,800

Campaigner​
4 days ago

By the end of November we will ship another 5 Pulse Infinities out to you guys according to the original orders timeline. In the middle of December we will ship out another 100 units. After that we will do a clean sweep on the final orders to see if anyone is left there. Due to the nature of this campaign, please understand many upgrades and changes on configurations make the final order confirmation more complex that usual.

so now where do we contact lhlab support when the website is merged?

I have not received my pulse infinities yet. 2013 backer here

Dec 2, 2016 at 2:22 PM Post #12,007 of 13,800

Not sure how this actually works, but the latest Customer Management System from LH Labs:

As we have been merging our back end online, we have been informed by some of our backers of difficulty accessing our customer management system. We would like to encourage everyone again to attempt to login to their account to make any updates necessary and or desired updates. Below is our previous update as a reminder of what we request from you. 

Please visit: marketplace-lhlabs.com and log in to view your order and shipping address.

Sent November 23rd: 

Per the last update, we have updated our customer management system. If you had already done this in the previous system and are having to set up your password again, we deeply apologize for the inconvenience.

Our new order management system is based on BigCommerce and we believe it is the best option out there currently for our customer service and management needs. In the new system, you could change your shipping address and track your shipping status all the time from that system directly.

Now, we need your assistance in updating your password by using your campaign email address, updating your mailing address and verifying your source purchase. By clicking the following URL: marketplace-lhlabs.com

We also encourage you to complete all desired Source upgrade purchases before December 9th as we will be making the final production order for Source units around 10 working days after. If you’re not too sure on upgrades, our RAID 0 and the 5TB are the #1 upgrades so far.

If you have any concerns about your account on our new platform, please open a ticket with subject line “BigCommerce.” This will help us sort out the tickets from the rest.

Happy Thanksgiving from all of us at LH Labs! Have a lovely (and delicious) day with your family and friends.

LH Labs Team

Dec 2, 2016 at 4:25 PM Post #12,008 of 13,800

Campaigner​
4 days ago

I hope this means I will get my Infinity by the end of this year.
However, knowing them, it may still get delayed by a year or so.

Dec 2, 2016 at 9:26 PM Post #12,009 of 13,800

Campaigner​
4 days ago

By the end of November we will ship another 5 Pulse Infinities out to you guys according to the original orders timeline. In the middle of December we will ship out another 100 units. After that we will do a clean sweep on the final orders to see if anyone is left there. Due to the nature of this campaign company, please understand many upgrades and changes on configurations make the final order confirmation more complex that usual.

Fixed it for you, LH.

Dec 2, 2016 at 9:34 PM Post #12,010 of 13,800

Not sure how this actually works, but the latest Customer Management System from LH Labs:

As we have been merging our back end online, we have been informed by some of our backers of difficulty accessing our customer management system. We would like to encourage everyone again to attempt to login to their account to make any updates necessary and or desired updates. Below is our previous update as a reminder of what we request from you. 

Please visit: marketplace-lhlabs.com and log in to view your order and shipping address.

Sent November 23rd: 

Per the last update, we have updated our customer management system. If you had already done this in the previous system and are having to set up your password again, we deeply apologize for the inconvenience.

Our new order management system is based on BigCommerce and we believe it is the best option out there currently for our customer service and management needs. In the new system, you could change your shipping address and track your shipping status all the time from that system directly.

Now, we need your assistance in updating your password by using your campaign email address, updating your mailing address and verifying your source purchase. By clicking the following URL: marketplace-lhlabs.com

We also encourage you to complete all desired Source upgrade purchases before December 9th as we will be making the final production order for Source units around 10 working days after. If you’re not too sure on upgrades, our RAID 0 and the 5TB are the #1 upgrades so far.

If you have any concerns about your account on our new platform, please open a ticket with subject line “BigCommerce.” This will help us sort out the tickets from the rest.

Happy Thanksgiving from all of us at LH Labs! Have a lovely (and delicious) day with your family and friends.

LH Labs Team

Real cute... but it does not even recognize the email address that I have been using since the very beginning of this whole painful process.

Their data migration process obviously sucks... kind of like the rest of this entire experience.

Oh well, live and learn. I just want to be able to get the high dollar  DAP that I paid for.. now what, They now seem to not even know that I exist.

Fortunately I opted for the V1 Pulse and got it almost a year ago... thanks for small favors LHL. They are still owing me a few grand worth of Wave and HPA equipment

Dec 3, 2016 at 1:36 AM Post #12,011 of 13,800

Campaigner​
4 days ago

By the end of November we will ship another 5 Pulse Infinities out to you guys according to the original orders timeline. In the middle of December we will ship out another 100 units. After that we will do a clean sweep on the final orders to see if anyone is left there. Due to the nature of this campaign company, please understand many upgrades and changes on configurations make the final order confirmation more complex that usual.

Fixed it for you, LH.

LOL funny how one little word changes the meaning so much.... December '13 backer here, I'm both relieved and mortified that there are still people in front of me that do not have the unit... Did they really go in chronological order? Are all reports of infinity backers that have their units people who ordered before november '13 ??? 

Dec 5, 2016 at 6:20 PM Post #12,012 of 13,800
  LOL funny how one little word changes the meaning so much.... December '13 backer here, I'm both relieved and mortified that there are still people in front of me that do not have the unit... Did they really go in chronological order? Are all reports of infinity backers that have their units people who ordered before november '13 ??? 

They did not follow chronological order as they promised.

I backed Geek Pulse 29 October 2013 just seven hours and twelve minutes after Geek Pulse Campaign start, and i still waiting.

I was told 17/8 by Gina at LH LAB that there are about 100 Pulse Infinity left and about 20 units that are currently ahead of me in their shipping queue.

Dec 5, 2016 at 6:44 PM Post #12,013 of 13,800
all you guys just behind the retail queue, and all problem free unit goes retail in order to avoid return and refund, while salvaged unit will ship to backers after intensive care and uncountable hour of mount and unmount of parts to became workable for awhile..because backers got no refund just able to accept what lhlabs sent to you guys.

Dec 11, 2016 at 7:06 PM Post #12,014 of 13,800
I'm still waiting on my Infinity too. Original order placed Nov 2013. 
My question concerns Linear Power Supply, which I ordered Dec 2013 - still no signs of that either, but that seems way further down the queue. What do others know of the situation on LPS 2.0 chassis delivery? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back