Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics
Feb 24, 2015 at 4:54 AM Post #5,853 of 13,800
  I think this is probably a silly question, but...if we didn't back the HPA (Pulse X Infinity backer here), is the Alpha Prime "old friends" perk still valid?

i believe so. i think it's for those who backed other devices previously and still want to get in on the friendly pricing of the perks. my question for the LHLabs team is when will the alpha primes ship...in september with the HPA? or immediately?

Feb 24, 2015 at 5:20 AM Post #5,855 of 13,800
Don't do it Mark, think of the angst waiting... and waiting... and waiting to receive them. Oh the anxiety!  
frown.gif

Quote:

Cheers. A tempting deal if that's the case.

Feb 24, 2015 at 7:19 AM Post #5,857 of 13,800

Europe here; already opened 2 tickets and still no answer...

Alec66, I am in Japan, have paid the shipping invoice in January, have several tickets opened and closed (in the last one in the beginning of February Manny told me HiFiMAN is shipping the headphones in batches and that the cans will be shipped to me in several days) and still no word about shipment of my HE-560. I wonder why I am left in the last batch of headphones that are arriving from HiFiMAN after ordering them in the first LHL perk batch back in November... With March looming around the corner, wouldn't have been a better idea to have HiFiMAN ship the headphones directly in all of Asia? 

Honestly, I want to hit the Old Friends perk for the Prime, but I am weary about having the same experience. 

Feb 24, 2015 at 8:57 AM Post #5,862 of 13,800
  Old friends perk is Alpha Primes for $350? That's a massive discount from the MSRP of $999.

Nope, that's not the actual price you pay for the perk. Details are in the email the in-scope people received. Tbh, making the details public would negate the benefit for those people who have "earned" it, and keeping it hush is a specific requirement of keeping the perk active.

Feb 24, 2015 at 10:54 AM Post #5,865 of 13,800

Am I reading(understanding) this chart correctly?

http://lhlabs.com/downloads/updates/dianas_production_progress_chart.pdf

It appears that vanilla pulses are 90% built and 85% shipped. If so that bodes well for me getting my vanilla pulse soon!!

I don't think anyone from LHL has said whether that percentage is of the first crowdfunding campaign, or all the total Pulse orders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back