Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics
Feb 24, 2015 at 11:19 AM Post #5,866 of 13,800
  I don't think anyone from LHL has said whether that percentage is of the first crowdfunding campaign, or all the total Pulse orders.

No but as pointed out the chart states "batch 1" - this would seem to imply more batches on the way. Hopefully those of us from IFF will not have to wait too long.

Feb 24, 2015 at 5:11 PM Post #5,871 of 13,800
well, i haven't been online the last few days, had a little head cold thing going on, and checked my email today
to see amongst other things "geek" related, i have a tracking number for my pulse xfi, 
i assume that i'm not the only one to receive such good fortune ?

Feb 24, 2015 at 5:28 PM Post #5,872 of 13,800
  well, i haven't been online the last few days, had a little head cold thing going on, and checked my email today
to see amongst other things "geek" related, i have a tracking number for my pulse xfi, 

congrats on your Xfi shipping!  I've seen a few others, with one saying their Xfi arrived already.

shipment of a single Xfi only to yourself might invigorate the Ponzi scheme conspiracy theorists lurking here.  ahhaha
evil_smiley.gif

I'm sure that's not the case.

Feb 24, 2015 at 6:23 PM Post #5,873 of 13,800

nice jay! so when's it going in the FS forum?? :wink:

Feb 24, 2015 at 8:39 PM Post #5,876 of 13,800
All I know is they were incommunicado for months. Wouldn't even answer questions in their own forum. They refused and still refuse to answer PMs or emails. Now all of a sudden they're everywhere posting when they want to raise money and everyone is so quick to give them a pass?

Feb 25, 2015 at 12:45 AM Post #5,877 of 13,800
  All I know is they were incommunicado for months. Wouldn't even answer questions in their own forum. They refused and still refuse to answer PMs or emails. Now all of a sudden they're everywhere posting when they want to raise money and everyone is so quick to give them a pass?

Aren't humans fascinating? :)

But, to be fair to LH, they have been kinda of answering people along the way.  I think that "incommunicado for months" is too harsh.

Anyhow, they keep producing perks at a faster rate than products.  Many people appear to be totally fine with this.  So, it is not clear if they have an incentive to change.

Feb 25, 2015 at 12:53 AM Post #5,878 of 13,800

LH Labs have three relative new hires to the Customer Service team- catching up on requests.  if you submitted tickets into the new system should be addressed, who knows where your PMs/emails went.
Manny is onto a Marketing role, so he's not focused on answering to customer whining these days.

With the Calif dock strike / slowdown now resolved, did you receive any shipping notice for your Pulse unit so you can limp away quietly to enjoy good music?

Feb 25, 2015 at 12:15 PM Post #5,880 of 13,800

I got an email yesterday that the two Xfi units I ordered have shipped.  I live about a 90 minute drive from LHLabs, so hopefully this goes pretty quickly.

Meanwhile -- question for you guys.  Do you remember that $88 "Instant $1M Upgrade" perk.  What ever happened with that?  I emailed support and was told:

This was a set of passive components that got added if we hit the Million dollar mark. Since we hit that mark the option was given to either get this refunded or use the funds for a set of active components for amplification. It was voted to keep the $88 dollars and add the active internal amp upgrade, which is what all Pulse XFI have built in their board. I know we get a little crazy with our perks but you will be happy with your unit. Again thank you for your time and support.

So to understand... this was an upgrade that happened to all Xfi units regardless of whether $88 was paid or not?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back