Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics
Feb 13, 2015 at 7:04 AM Post #5,521 of 13,800
Aaaand it looks like the warranty transfer perk is gone? Seriously What is going on? It's crazy that we have to pay for warranty transfer anyway. Just absolutely ridiculous.

Also isn't there supposed to be testing? Numbers? Larry going to share results of how wonderful the new chip is? Did I miss this in all the millions of notifications about the HPA, the warranty transfer, the geek flex, etc etc? How are we supposed to be able to decide if we want the new chip if they refuse to tell us how the pulse will sound or perform?

Feb 13, 2015 at 7:10 AM Post #5,522 of 13,800
  i surrender!

someone take my pulse xfi off my hands. please.

oh come on, we've come this far , lol
of course i say that after having  someone has made a deal to take mine off my hands   
wink.gif

and now that i think about it, i haven't heard from the guy in a while, he might have changed his mind 

Feb 13, 2015 at 7:17 AM Post #5,523 of 13,800
He's saying...

"It was either buy food or yet another perk and you know how persuasive those LH Lab guys are".  
wink.gif

Quote:

I came across this meme, and my first instinct was to do some amazing paint work on it 
biggrin.gif

P.S. This is just some light-hearted fun. For the umpteenth time, I'm forcing myself to keep the faith in LHL 
smile_phones.gif

Feb 13, 2015 at 8:50 AM Post #5,524 of 13,800
  Hey guys, yeah the refund policy with indiegogo's platform is a no-refund policy. We will have a pre-order and sales site up here for products.

That just means Indiegogo isn't refunding money as it has been given to LH it doesn't mean that LH can't- just that they won't.

AT THE VERY LEAST LH NEEDS TO CHANGE THE STATEMENT ON THEIR PAGE STATING

Thanks for shopping with LH Labs!

If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.

Returns
You have 7 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.

To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.

Your item must be in the original packaging.

Your item needs to have the receipt, proof of purchase or confirmation code associated with your item.

to something that clearly states returns on IGG backed products will not be honored . Disregarding this along with the warranty issues Larry incorrectly said would definitely transfer would have drastically influenced my purchase.

Feb 13, 2015 at 9:44 AM Post #5,526 of 13,800
And some Grateful Dead tunes

"Estimated Prophet" or should I say "Profit"! 
evil_smiley.gif
  It's just a joke.

It was definitely nice to see that the new DAC chip will be implemented if perked for and it was also nice to see an answer that the upgraded output caps are still being considered.
atsmile.gif

Feb 13, 2015 at 10:14 AM Post #5,528 of 13,800
damn, looks like the port of long beach problems are still ongoing..

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-02-12/catastrophic-shutdown-americas-supply-chain-begins-stunning-photos-west-coast-port-c

Feb 13, 2015 at 10:17 AM Post #5,529 of 13,800
That just means Indiegogo isn't refunding money as it has been given to LH it doesn't mean that LH can't- just that they won't.

AT THE VERY LEAST LH NEEDS TO CHANGE THE STATEMENT ON THEIR PAGE STATING

to something that clearly states returns on IGG backed products will not be honored . Disregarding this along with the warranty issues Larry incorrectly said would definitely transfer would have drastically influenced my purchase.

Don't want to beat the dead horse, but totally agree, especially when most of their sales are from Indiegogo.

Feb 13, 2015 at 11:54 AM Post #5,532 of 13,800
I'm still waiting for my Pulse, like a lot of people, and hope to receive a nicely built and bug-free version in a couple of months or so. I've probably read everything in this thread, as well as over at LH Labs, and my impression is that it will probably be a very musical and enjoyable piece of equipment once it's done. It probably won't look and feel like a $999 device, but perhaps, with proper break-in (any maybe with an added power supply of some sort), it will sound like one.

All the controversy surrounding this kept me from upgrading to a Pulse X for $288. I don't know if that was smart, but at the time I felt like cutting my losses. 

Anyway, I'm still hoping for the best here.

Feb 13, 2015 at 12:39 PM Post #5,533 of 13,800
Yeah i can understand about the Transferable warranty (Trust me it has been a heated debate with what Larry wants and what Gavin wants) ultimately Larry won that battle and we now offer a transferable warranty on the site. Feel free to get in now i don't think it is going to be offered for very long.

Feb 13, 2015 at 12:42 PM Post #5,534 of 13,800
  Yeah i can understand about the Transferable warranty (Trust me it has been a heated debate with what Larry wants and what Gavin wants) ultimately Larry won that battle and we now offer a transferable warranty on the site. Feel free to get in now i don't think it is going to be offered for very long.

Manny, the transferable warranty perk disappeared earlier today...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back