Geek HPA by LH Labs
Apr 18, 2017 at 9:35 AM Post #151 of 157
Last edited:
Jan 4, 2018 at 10:47 AM Post #152 of 157
i received news that the Geek Tube HPA will be in production last, after all other campaigns are fulfilled and delivered. Not the news backers were hoping for, especially considering there are no timelines provided. If Larry Ho is reading this, please do the right thing and offer a refund to Tube HPA backers or at least offer another product that will be delivered in the foreseeable future so we can get something tangible for the hard earned money we invested several years ago.

Jan 4, 2018 at 3:59 PM Post #153 of 157
Agreed. We are already lookup at several products with undefined (read infinite) timelines ahead of the HPA. Since the HPA’s timeline is undefined as well what’s infinity + infinity? The answer is never.

Jan 4, 2018 at 5:24 PM Post #154 of 157
Maybe if more backers speak up and demand that LH Labs offer a current product of equivalent value, we will stand a chance to get something. Most would agree that there is no chance we will see the HPA within our lifetime.

Jan 4, 2018 at 6:19 PM Post #155 of 157
You’ll never get anything out of them. Not even worth the keystrokes. Money’s already spent on the projects ahead of it.

Jan 24, 2020 at 10:48 AM Post #157 of 157
I created a ticket a few days ago. I have over $900 spent on tube HPA and two modules. Hopefully they actually keep their word and follow through with the exchange for the Stella IEM. If anyone has received a response to request for exchange, please post here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back