FX700 for $260 in amazon japan
May 27, 2010 at 12:48 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Anthonym

100+ Head-Fier
I was browsing through amazon.co.jp for birthday present and saw they are selling fx700 for approximately $260. Obviously, you need to use forwarding service but still it's cheaper than seyo. I think I'm gonna take advantage of that.

May 27, 2010 at 1:37 PM Post #2 of 9
but which forwarding service would you use? PriceJapan charge 4000 yen (or 5%) + shipping, and the total is $341 right now. Unless there is a much cheaper forwarding service Seyo-Shop is still competitive?

May 27, 2010 at 3:01 PM Post #4 of 9
It's good deal n please let us know after you receive these from Tenso.......

May 27, 2010 at 4:32 PM Post #6 of 9
^^According to one head-fier(you can read it in parcel forwarding thread in "general discussion" subforum), you can use international credit card cuz it ships some items(books) out of the country. 

The problem I have right now is, tenso address is written in Japanese and I can't read it at all. It would be great anyone with Japanese reading skill could confirm this is the address actually. -
〒140-0002
東京都 品川区 東品川4-13-34

May 27, 2010 at 4:37 PM Post #7 of 9
Although mentioned in another thread recently tenso is definitely legit. I've gotten stuff using tenso with no issues. They even let you choose what amount to declare the value of the package which can be useful if you are from a country that has customs fees. It took 4 days if I'm not mistaken from when they got the package to my house which is pretty good.

Also I've used Amazon Japan and they accept your regular USA credit card. In the checkout right before you order they even tell you the cost of your items in USD so you don't have to look it up.

May 27, 2010 at 4:41 PM Post #8 of 9

Quote:
Although mentioned in another thread recently tenso is definitely legit. I've gotten stuff using tenso with no issues. They even let you choose what amount to declare the value of the package which can be useful if you are from a country that has customs fees. It took 4 days if I'm not mistaken from when they got the package to my house which is pretty good.

Also I've used Amazon Japan and they accept your regular USA credit card. In the checkout right before you order they even tell you the cost of your items in USD so you don't have to look it up.

Can you confirm that the address is the same address you have used? Cuz I can't read Japanese and I want to make sure it is the full/correct form of address.

〒140-0002
東京都 品川区 東品川4-13-34

Thanks

EDIT : One more thing - What is the equivalent english spelling of prefecture/region 品川区 and is it tokyo-to same as 東京都? Amazon shows them in English only and I can't seem to find english equivalent. Damn I feel like walking blindfolded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back