Future Sonics Atrio MG7 Review and Appreciation thread
Sep 14, 2012 at 11:11 PM Post #991 of 1,216
ALL HAIL ZOOLANDER!!!!! 

I wish Zoolander would start the "online computer forum on the net that has people that talk good about good headphones" site. 

Sep 15, 2012 at 2:38 AM Post #994 of 1,216
Quote:
Straya!
wink.gif

From Atrio.me. entering the code CostProg50% for 50% off the sales price.

Unfortunately Atrio.me doesn't ship to Australia :frowning2: 

Sep 15, 2012 at 2:55 AM Post #996 of 1,216
Unfortunately Atrio.me doesn't ship to Australia :frowning2: 

I'm terribly sorry about that. My only other advise is to keep checking our boards here as the pop up constantly.

http://www.head-fi.org/f/6550/headphones-for-sale-trade

Sep 21, 2012 at 1:11 PM Post #999 of 1,216
Quote:
Quote:
you have to find them locally, you might have to pay stock price like i did

Damn, that's really annoying...

There are freight forwarders in several countries around the world that have US shipping address.  They allow you to have packages (of any size) sent to their US address, and they bring it from there to your location.  They give you your package and you pay them for the service.  Find out if such a service is available in your location.

Oct 5, 2012 at 1:08 PM Post #1,001 of 1,216
How important is the cabling on these?  I desperately need my IEMs to have a remote/mic.  I absolutely loved my old MG5 pair before they broke.  From what I read the Atrio X mobile doesn't do the FS brand justice.  What would I be losing if I bought a new pair of MG7 drivers, lopped off the wiring, and then re-soldered the headphones to the wiring from apple earbuds or skullcandy mic'd phones?

Oct 6, 2012 at 6:59 AM Post #1,003 of 1,216
Quote:
How important is the cabling on these?  I desperately need my IEMs to have a remote/mic.  I absolutely loved my old MG5 pair before they broke.  From what I read the Atrio X mobile doesn't do the FS brand justice.  What would I be losing if I bought a new pair of MG7 drivers, lopped off the wiring, and then re-soldered the headphones to the wiring from apple earbuds or skullcandy mic'd phones?

nothing i am in the process of doing this with a silver cable with a romote and mic i would say do it messge me if you want help oppening them

atrio x is not good

Users who are viewing this thread

Back