Funny Custom Titles
Jun 25, 2001 at 1:36 AM Post #32 of 82
Quote:

Originally posted by ian
Whoa, I go away on vacation for 4 days, and I come back with this title...jude just won't let me live it down :p

LOL! Ian, I won't soon forget the matter-of-fact way you said you did that. It was comical. Especially Moo's response. Hey, where is Moo anyway? He never failed to inject levity and fun in most of the threads he participated in.

Jun 25, 2001 at 1:39 AM Post #34 of 82
By the way Jude, according to your title you don't have a Clou (Red cable?), so why don't you buy one? I hear they make Senns sound much better
wink.gif

Jun 25, 2001 at 1:44 AM Post #35 of 82
Quote:

Originally posted by eric343
By the way Jude, according to your title you don't have a Clou (Red cable?), so why don't you buy one? I hear they make Senns sound much better
wink.gif

Well, I have them, but I made my mind up to sell them. Hence the title thingie. Actually, let me change my title to reflect my fickle taste in interconnects.

Jun 25, 2001 at 4:45 PM Post #37 of 82
eric343, yes, I used to lift my Meridian 506.20 by its tray for fun. The tray is really beastly and it survived just fine. And hey, the dealer told me I could do it
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 26, 2001 at 1:36 AM Post #38 of 82
Eagle driver wrote:
Quote:

Neruda's title was "Moderator/Idiot".

actually, before that it was "Moderator: hates butter knives" or something like that. I didn't like it much though, so I changed it to moderator/idiot and then back to just moderator. I'm still working on a cool title. Any suggestions?
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 27, 2001 at 12:44 AM Post #42 of 82
This is reminding me of that thread on Headwise where cmoy was talking about changing the rankings and term 'headphone council"... what I don't remember is who it was that wanted to be the village idiot
biggrin.gif

Jun 27, 2001 at 2:46 AM Post #43 of 82
I personally LUV my title. It so accurately reflects my standings on these forums
wink.gif

Jun 27, 2001 at 3:44 AM Post #44 of 82
Hehe, village idiot... hmm, that would make a good weekly poll, who gets to be the village idiot this week!
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back