Funny Custom Titles
Jun 22, 2001 at 6:21 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 82
Okay, if you find a funny title under your name (or see someone with one), it's because I was testing to see how super-long titles would word-wrap, and having a little too much fun with them. These titles are generally based on experience I've had reading some of your posts in HeadWize and here, and, with some of you, communicating with you outside the forums.

If you get one and you don't like it, let me know, and I'll change you back to default.

If people generally like them, I may change them from time to time to reflect recent events or funny posts.

Of course, if any of you find it a bad idea, let's discuss it. They can always be undone.

Jun 22, 2001 at 10:57 AM Post #3 of 82
Still laughing man,only noticed three (myself,apheared,neruda) but I think you got it nailed (poor neruda,new folks won't get this one)

But am I really THAT bad.

Yeah , guess I am

hehehe

Jun 22, 2001 at 11:51 AM Post #4 of 82
biggrin.gif

Jun 22, 2001 at 2:39 PM Post #5 of 82
Jude, the custom titles i've seen ARE really quite hilarious - and rick is right. The newbies will have no clue about neruda, lol!

(in a sickly 7-year old voice) - c,c,c, can I have one? PLEEEASE? lol, j/k

(THANX, hehehe)

Jun 22, 2001 at 6:52 PM Post #7 of 82
man, jude is a mean, sick, savior of us all! I'm changing mine to "almighty moderator of the Headphone reviews forum who's going to kick Jude around every chance he gets as long as he's in that particular forum and doing something distasteful." That'll show 'im...

Jun 23, 2001 at 2:25 AM Post #9 of 82
Quote:

Originally posted by DanG
Woohoo! Just got my own funky title! Although I don't get it... it's persecution just because I own a Marantz!
wink.gif

Heheh. I just know that you have a 6000OSE, and that it has copper-shielded HDAM's (though I don't recall you ever mentioning HDAM's). I still have no idea what HDAM's are myself.

Jun 23, 2001 at 1:27 PM Post #11 of 82
Quote:

Originally posted by jude

HDAM's). I still have no idea what HDAM's are myself.

This stands for Hyper Dynamic Amplifier Modules so there you go!
confused.gif

Jun 23, 2001 at 2:58 PM Post #13 of 82
Jude, these titles are GREAT. It almost seems like you know us.

Hmmmmm, maybe this site is too good.
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back