Funny comments from the forums.
Apr 24, 2013 at 3:05 PM Post #361 of 959
Just saw this... Don't think I have read it here yet...

[size=13.0pt]By user [/size][color=#ff2900][size=18.0pt]spencexxx[/size][/color] in the Bose Triport Appreciation Thread:

[size=13.0pt]Wow, I checked out the Triports at Karstadt here in Liepzig Germany a few weeks ago. It was the setup with the matching sexy CD player. Well, the CD player didn't work so I plugged it into my Iriver (with SRS and WOW set to the Maxxxx of course!).[/size]
[size=13.0pt]Unfortunatly, the right driver was on the fritz, but just the rich-creamy-balanced-tonaly-accurate-timbre-neutral-balance-comfort-intuative analytical-resolved-audiophile-engineered sound in my left ear was enough to whiten my teeth and cause my left testicle to swell to twice it's normal size with powerful man-seed! I can only imagine the aural bliss that would go along with a totally undefective model! Anyone ever seen one?[/size]

Apr 24, 2013 at 5:25 PM Post #362 of 959
This one makes me chuckle, from the "You will get sick of Head-Fi" thread.

There is a lot of crazy conjecture, unprovable claims, and headphones filled with Blu-Tack here.

>I drilled holes in the baffles, rewired them, filled them with tissue, applied the dickman™ mod, set fire to them, buried them in the garden, and when i finally dug them up they sounded like HE-500. I showed them to my wife, and she was so impressed she kneed me in the groin and finalised the decree nisi. Then I chopped up an old belt and glued that to them. I can tell you I get some impressed looks around town.

I have nothing against modding, but jeeeesus.

Apr 25, 2013 at 5:22 AM Post #365 of 959
Apr 26, 2013 at 2:11 AM Post #367 of 959
Quote:
Oh look after that is the friendly headfi user zardak.

angry_face.gif

biggrin.gif
  Actually, I believe that's one of his more reasonable posts.

May 1, 2013 at 7:41 AM Post #368 of 959
I LOL IRL

YKYAAW you spent 45 mins in a hardware store searching for the perfect feet to go on your DIY headphone amp plinth.

Or when you find yourself in the plumbing/hardware section wondering how to build a headphone stand from piping. 

Probably not the best idea with plain pipe. I would make a headphone stand from piping, but put velvet or some other soft material for them to stand on, so wouldn't scratch my VMODA LP2s.

May 1, 2013 at 3:11 PM Post #369 of 959
Probably not the best idea with plain pipe. I would make a headphone stand from piping, but put velvet or some other soft material for them to stand on, so wouldn't scratch my VMODA LP2s.

It is almost humorous that he doesnt get what the thread is about.:p

May 2, 2013 at 4:41 AM Post #370 of 959

At least now I'm laughing! Strange one indeed.

May 2, 2013 at 8:01 AM Post #371 of 959

At least now I'm laughing! Strange one indeed.
I know what this thread is about, it is about posting comments you find humorous around the forum onto this thread. Rather than doing so, because I haven't found any already-posted comments, I wrote what I wrote because it related to what I was thinking.

May 2, 2013 at 1:11 PM Post #372 of 959
Regarding Bioshock Infinite:

Quote:

Overall though the game is pretty cliche in many respects, sure. But what *isn't* cliche in videogames? I think the more important thing is what you try to do with those cliches, and Infinite does a pretty good job using its heavy hands to rub one off.

May 6, 2013 at 2:01 PM Post #373 of 959

May 9, 2013 at 5:35 AM Post #375 of 959
Yes, I used to drive past that sign on the way to Canberra when I lived in Sydney. There actually is a "Currawong" town somewhere. I did once consider taking a picture of that sign, 'shopping it and using it as an avatar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back