Funny comments from the forums.
Feb 21, 2015 at 2:41 PM Post #647 of 959
Several posts of this from the /hifiman-he-560-impressions-discussion-thread/11745 ... there's also a bit about a whale that shall remain unnamed after this ...

I've been told it is a generous dose of Pixie Dust with a sprinkle of Unicorn Tears! Of course my source was experiencing a psychotic break at the time, but he seemed really sure o the information.

Pixie Dust is just placebo.  There's no scientific proof that it makes any more difference than regular old Snake Oil.  I've personally done ABX testing and heard no difference.  

Unicorn is the real deal, people!  Did I mention it comes with extra plankton?

Click on the green arrow to check out more of  ...

Mar 5, 2015 at 8:14 AM Post #649 of 959
...he's wearing two watches. Maybe he can't tell left from right so bad he needs one on each hand?

Mar 5, 2015 at 9:04 AM Post #650 of 959

Originally Posted by goodvibes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OLED is not a waste, it adds 50% pleasure of using the dap. Tell your wife that ring on her finger is a waste... see what she says.

PRO means, everything is perfect and no compromises attitude - top quality that will satisfy professional audiophile like me :wink:, in one word PRO.

Thanks for that. I'll need to rush out and get these pro headphones right away.
blink.gif

Mar 12, 2015 at 7:04 PM Post #655 of 959
Mar 15, 2015 at 8:45 AM Post #656 of 959
Mar 30, 2015 at 5:26 AM Post #659 of 959

Finally, after all of their patience with me, I had to take a shot of the two very helpful Cavalli employees who put up with me
biggrin.gif
I did not catch their names, but they were exceedingly polite and helpful...

(Those of you who look closely will note that the gentleman is helping the lady hold her cans...
rolleyes.gif
)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back