From iems to headphones | Help needed
Jul 21, 2014 at 5:05 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Tomerco

New Head-Fier
Hi there,
Im currently in the market for a new pair of headphones, i currently have the head direct re0 IEMs
and I I'm looking for a full sized headphones.

a year ago i have purchased the ATH-M50 and to my ears the M-50 lack bass a little bit, 
and the main problem was that it made my ears hot, so i sent them back and kept my re0.

Ok, so I'm looking for a headphone with a nice bass (more then my re0), good instrument separation, nice highs but not harsh (I'm kind of sensitive to harsh trebles), and smooth mids.

The types of music i mostly listed to would be: Rock, Rap/Hip-Hop and sometimes electronic.

I'm going to use these headphones at the gym, at home and at college so i want the to have a nice isolation, i don't want them to get my ears hot at the gym and i don't want them to leak sound that much when I'm studying at the library.
also i want them to have a nice look.

i have recently read about the V-moda M-100 but I'm afraid they gonna be too big for the gym and they gonna make my ears hot.
i also read something nice about the V-moda xs and the logitech UE 6000 dented box sales for 75$ on logitech's website.

So i'm trying to decide between the v-moda xs. sennheiser hd-25 II, v-moda m-100, UE6000 and beyerdynamics dt1350.
my budget is at 300 US max.

which one would you pick?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back