Today was a great day for me, ok not great, just normal and nothing bad happen
smily_headphones1.gif

hey look, 6000 posts!!!!!!

eek.gif
evil_smiley.gif

WHOA!!...that was quick...

Nice job KR... ...another Friday-The-13th present
tongue.gif

anyway, I got Switchfoot: The Beautiful Letdown and Living Sacrifice: Reborn reissue for 14.31 at best buy today, since I had 2 $5 coupons and a 10% off coupon (I got akira too).

Feb 14, 2004 at 4:54 AM Post #18 of 41
Quote:

Originally posted by D-EJ915
WHOA!!...that was quick...

Nice job KR... ...another Friday-The-13th present
tongue.gif

anyway, I got Switchfoot: The Beautiful Letdown and Living Sacrifice: Reborn reissue for 14.31 at best buy today, since I had 2 $5 coupons and a 10% off coupon (I got akira too).

Oh yeah, the Friday-The-13th presents just keep pouring in, it's choas! LOL!

Quote:

Congrats on the 6K mark KR.

Quote:

Congrats! That's a lot of posts!

I am not sure if this is something to be proud of to tell you the truth
redface.gif
tongue.gif
evil_smiley.gif

Feb 14, 2004 at 5:54 AM Post #21 of 41
Quote:

Originally posted by RickG
Great!

Seriously man, I'm glad things worked out well for you today...

wink.gif

Thanks, Rick. I feel like absolute crap right now due to this cold or flu or whatever, but I know that in a few days that the cold will be gone and the cheque will be here. So, I have something to look forward to.
smily_headphones1.gif

Quote:

Originally posted by ServinginEcuador
Psst, hey buddy. Wanna buy a KGSS?

I'll have to pass. If I bought it, then I'd have to buy a Stax Omega II to go along with it. Then, I'd really be in the hole!
tongue.gif

Quote:

Originally posted by KR...

Congratulations, KR!

Now, go out and get a life, man!
wink.gif
tongue.gif

D.

Feb 14, 2004 at 1:21 PM Post #22 of 41
The best thing that happened to me yesterday was the dinner.

Other than that it was a standard day, although I started acting like an idiot in the evening. I was probably exhausted from the whole day. But I had these nasty dreams last nigt. Bllleeurghr! Don't want to see that anymore...

Feb 14, 2004 at 6:53 PM Post #23 of 41
Some lousy person stole my Motorcycle from outside my house last night.

The came with bolt croppers and all the necessary toole to remove it. They cut through two large locks on the gate, and the ground anchor.

Thats the second time in six months we've had a motor vehicle claim. Less than six months ago thieves broke into my garage and vandalised my car beyond economic repair. They rove the steering coloum off and the wiring loom out.

BASTARDS !!!

Feb 14, 2004 at 7:06 PM Post #24 of 41
damn mick !

who did you piss off ?

last year i had my jeep stolen right out of my driveway and the following day the thiefs were caught

the bastards for no reason other than being evil wrecked the entire dash panel , kicked out my windshield , broke the turn indicator with all the controls (cruise control, winshield wiper/washer,etc) off of the steering column

PLUS they managed to blow the tranny from being stuck in mud , though how these retards got stuck with a four wheel drive vehicle baffles me

AND WORSE THEY HAVE NOT YET BEEN PROSECUTED !!!!!!!!!

must have some pull with the higher ups

So i do feel your pain man , hope it works out and you get your bike back

good luck

Feb 14, 2004 at 8:16 PM Post #25 of 41
I hate it when people mess with your car or motorcycle. Sorry to hear about the losses you guys had.

My Friday the 13th, which is usually my lucky day, was spent at my away from home town. The first 9 hours of the day was spent on the train, and the rest of the day I was at the motel. I did finally get caught up on my sleep. I didn't go to work again until 10:30 this morning.
mad.gif

I love Friday the 13th. it's one of my favorite holidays.
This one, the stupid mail man messed it up by not leaving my Audioquest ICs, instead deciding to leave a note to come to the post office and pick them up.
confused.gif
My wife was home, so I can't figure out why he did that.

Feb 14, 2004 at 8:38 PM Post #26 of 41
Quote:

smily_headphones1.gif

eek.gif
evil_smiley.gif

I think you need to get a new life, man....remember, jude does not pay us to post here......
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

Feb 14, 2004 at 8:49 PM Post #27 of 41
Quote:

Originally posted by rickcr42
damn mick ! who did you piss off ?

It's this whole town Rick. We have no end of problems with our neighbours. Unemployment is high around here and there is real problem with crackheads.

As for the cops, they couldn't care less. You know, we called the cops as soon as we knew it was missing and they didn't even call in to take a statement. They just issued a crime number and that's it as far as they are concerned.

It's a real fact that bike's get stolen to order these days. I'm pretty convinced that it's somebody from the estate that did it. The thing is, it's probably already been stripped down and sold for the parts.

Damn. It had less than 1000miles on it and was only four months old.

The only solace is that I brought the two Pedal Cycles in the house overnight as it was going to rain. If I hadn't done that there no doubt that they would have been taken as well.

Feb 15, 2004 at 3:06 PM Post #28 of 41
Friday? Oh I was unlucky....I'm on the high school debate team and we had national qualifiers Friday and Saturday. It was a two downer, which meant that if you lost two debates you were out of the running. On Friday everyone had two debates. I got stacked against a National qualifier and the first State alternate. Both were Seniors and had more experience than I did. Of course, I lost and people who I had beat before went on to the next day. Blah. Unlucky...it's all about who you have to debate at those tournaments. It's part luck. Some people that I think should've made it, didn't and some who made it, I didn't think should have.

Feb 15, 2004 at 4:59 PM Post #29 of 41
Quote:

smily_headphones1.gif

eek.gif
evil_smiley.gif

Outstanding! Congratulations.

[size=xx-small]You are a role model for us all.[/size]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back