Frequencys/Songs with "effect" on the human body
May 26, 2024 at 7:23 PM Post #287 of 447
But I am technical, you just assume a lot. … Theoretical physics, theoretical propulsion, applied physics and quantum physics.
Of course you’re technical, that’s why you equated a green marker pen with a black hole. You missed out your most accomplished technical qualifications: Theoretical pseudoscience, quantum snake oil and applied bull$hit!
I design and make all manner of high end audio devices. Snake Oil
Just in case anyone ever unwittingly stumbles into this festering thread of BS, I’ve done the honest thing and corrected your quote for you.

G

May 26, 2024 at 7:40 PM Post #288 of 447
It turns out they proved that spooky action at a distance is real, which means there is faster than light speed travel.
As it's got nothing to do with pretend tech doing pretend things, I'm willing to address this.
Nothing with mass will move at the speed of light. And light travels... well, at light speed.
That leaves only some hope for the "travel" of information. But the entanglement of particles(which can exist, of course) doesn't eliminate the randomness of what is measured. It cannot actually be used to send information faster than light.

Just about any book, paper, blog, video I've encountered on the subject over the years, made that clear.

May 26, 2024 at 7:49 PM Post #289 of 447
You say left field, I say science. It’s all science. In science these days it seems like everything is from left field. You know they just gave the Nobel prize in physics two years ago proved Einstein was wrong about spooky action at a distance. It turns out they proved that spooky action at a distance is real, which means there is faster than light speed travel.
one day they might get why audio is the way it is, imo we are far from a clear case thing... specially if i look at distortion related stuff

May 26, 2024 at 8:33 PM Post #290 of 447
one day they might get why audio is the way it is, imo we are far from a clear case thing... specially if i look at distortion related stuff

Distortion ?

You are piling up crystals on speakers and putting crystals in your RCA plugs and "testing" by having a listen.

If you want any people with a more engineering or scientific mindset to take you or your mate Geoff seriously you at least need to produce some controlled testing results to show that what you claim to make a difference actually does and isn't all in your imagination.

That seems such a basic premise if you actually take this stuff even vaguely seriously like you obviously do yet folks of your mindset completely ignore it. I suspect because you know that you could never pass a decent test of the stuff you say works and to not being able to back up your own theories would really put a spanner in the works for you. What if you couldn't actually prove to yourself that you can hear changes with your crystal arrangements, where would you be then and what would you talk about.

You know you might just be right that it isn't clear cut and there might be something in these left field theories but using your own sighted "tests" to try and prove such isn't going to convince anybody of anything. If you actually want to prove something do proper tests and take the psychology out of it, isn't that absolutely fundamental to sound scientific process ?

Last edited:
May 26, 2024 at 8:33 PM Post #291 of 447

1. Despite what you seem to think, the laws of physics apply to audio.
  2. You not understanding the basics doesn’t mean others don’t, nor does it invalidate a century and a half of accumulated data and knowledge.

May 26, 2024 at 8:44 PM Post #292 of 447
  2. You not understanding the basics doesn’t mean others don’t, nor does it invalidate a century and a half of accumulated data and knowledge.

They think physics hasn't figured out what they have.

Physics can't explain why crystals piled on top of speakers alters high frequency sounds but they can hear it so physics must have it wrong.

It couldn't be that they are being affected by the psychology of sound perception despite that it would be quite simple to rule that out.

These folks lack of rational connection of facts dumbfounds me.

May 26, 2024 at 11:00 PM Post #294 of 447
I’m sorry. You are not anywhere close to Einstein. You’re more like a used car salesman than a scientist.

May 26, 2024 at 11:23 PM Post #296 of 447
12 Angry Pseudo Skeptics

“You can’t prove it!”

“Nobody has to prove otherwise. The burden of proof is on the prosecution. The defendant doesn't even have to open his mouth.”

“I’ll kill him, I’ll kill him.”

“Personal prejudice always obscures the truth.”

Last edited:
May 26, 2024 at 11:47 PM Post #297 of 447
I want to add witch doctor to the description as a used car salesman.

May 27, 2024 at 4:16 AM Post #300 of 447
Excellent examples of logical fallacies. It’s always the other guy who doesn’t understand. Why is it always “the basics” that people don’t understand? 😀

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back