Frequencys/Songs with "effect" on the human body
May 26, 2024 at 6:58 AM Post #256 of 447
The important thing is when you laughed did milk squirt out of your nose?
No, but there might have been a risk of bursting coffee (including milk and sugar) out of my mouth.

May 26, 2024 at 6:59 AM Post #257 of 447
Name calling seems to be your strong suit.
And peddling snake oil products and BS is yours, although you’re clearly not very good at it. To be good at it, don’t you have to convince people that your claims are not BS and your products are not snake oil? How does completely failing to convince people (effectively reaffirming that it is all BS and snake oil) and then trolling them workout for you?
If you’re pretending to be way out of touch with science you’re doing an excellent job.
I’m not pretending anything, I’m just identifying a troll as a troll.

G

May 26, 2024 at 7:04 AM Post #258 of 447
An online search of your name and business brings up a lot of very critical comments in numerous places over quite a number of years. It seems you like to hear yourself talk and like arguing just for kicks and have done for a long time. Most people like that seem to give up pretty quickly once they have had their fun but not you it seems.
No, I’m different, I don’t give up. Are you a member of the dirty tricks team? 😬

May 26, 2024 at 7:07 AM Post #259 of 447
And peddling snake oil products and BS is yours, although you’re clearly not very good at it. To be good at it, don’t you have to convince people that your claims are not BS and your products are not snake oil? How does completely failing to convince people (effectively reaffirming that it is all BS and snake oil) and then trolling them workout for you?

I’m not pretending anything, I’m just identifying a troll as a troll.

G
You must be looking in the mirror, dude.

May 26, 2024 at 7:13 AM Post #260 of 447
I don’t think he’s the person he claims to be. He probably set up a quick google mail account under that name and the lazy admins took his word for it and dubbed him a member of the trade. I think he’s one of our regular tag team trolls. They see that the admins allow this to go on with impunity and it attracts them like flies at a dog kennel.

He’s not here to promote hoodoos or pseudo science. He’s here to jack us. It’s the same with the other one. Har de har har. What a larf.

If someone has the energy to do it, screen cap a few of his choicest comments and email them to the contact us on the MD website. Make sure to cc Jude so the real guy can have some choice words with him about the head Fi admins allowing trolls to steal his identity..
Sadly, you are the person you appear to be. 😬

May 26, 2024 at 7:14 AM Post #261 of 447
May 26, 2024 at 7:21 AM Post #263 of 447
My suggestion is go back to how to write good comebacks school.
As I just quoted your comeback, then your suggestion is that you should go back to “how to write good comebacks school”. So in addition to not being very good a peddling snake oil or BS claims, you’re also not very good at trolling. You must be very proud! lol

G

May 26, 2024 at 7:26 AM Post #264 of 447
As I just quoted your comeback, then your suggestion is that you should go back to “how to write good comebacks school”. So in addition to not being very good a peddling snake oil or BS claims, you’re also not very good at trolling. You must be very proud! lol

G
Good one. The fun never stops on the pro science subforum. Why are you trolling me?

May 26, 2024 at 7:35 AM Post #265 of 447
Why are you trolling me?
Because I have nothing better to do at the moment, I found it entertaining and how better to respond to a troll? Don’t like your own medicine?

G

May 26, 2024 at 9:53 AM Post #266 of 447
I’m giving him the benefit of the doubt. If he isn’t just trying to get a rise out of people and this is the way he behaves in real life, then there’s something seriously wrong with him. This isn’t the way normal people act among strangers. If he wasn’t trolling, he would have left by now.

Looking at his posting history, there is one post in 2014, then it jumps all the way to last Tuesday. No activity at all for a decade. And he’s been focused on this thread pretty much exclusively since then. That looks to me like a burner account.

Last edited:
May 26, 2024 at 12:14 PM Post #267 of 447
I’m giving him the benefit of the doubt. If he isn’t just trying to get a rise out of people and this is the way he behaves in real life, then there’s something seriously wrong with him. This isn’t the way normal people act among strangers. If he wasn’t trolling, he would have left by now.

Looking at his posting history, there is one post in 2014, then it jumps all the way to last Tuesday. No activity at all for a decade. And he’s been focused on this thread pretty much exclusively since then. That looks to me like a burner account.
Begone troll!

Last edited:
May 26, 2024 at 2:20 PM Post #269 of 447
Castle, how about dealing with this one now?

May 26, 2024 at 2:38 PM Post #270 of 447
IDK. He said numerous funny things, you guys are the ones who really aren't acting cool and might need moderation.
Show some respect, you're talking to someone who "programs" a CD demagnetizer to transfer quantum information to the CD itself! That's something impressive, or nothing, we can't know until the wave function collapses.

I'm honestly loving it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back