Frequencys/Songs with "effect" on the human body
May 24, 2024 at 8:32 AM Post #196 of 447
The attack of the headphoneus supremuses. Yikes! Double yikes!

“He who laughs last laughs best.” - Audiophile axiom

“An ordinary man has no means of deliverance.” - Audiophile axiom

May 24, 2024 at 8:37 AM Post #197 of 447
It was clever to use that name, but I’m afraid your larping isn’t very good. Now you’ve slid down to the same level as all the other mediocre trolls that drift in and out of this forum. Nice try though. Go create a new account and start over again. The admins seem to allow that in this forum.

May 24, 2024 at 8:38 AM Post #198 of 447
The attack of the headphoneus supremuses. Yikes! Double yikes!
Don’t you know the difference between “attack” and “refute”, between “rage bait” and “laugh” or between “science” and “snake oil”? Triple yikes!

G

May 24, 2024 at 8:45 AM Post #199 of 447
Zoinks, Scoob! It’s not the brilliant pebbles guy after all. It’s Mr Magillicuddy from the haunted carnival!

May 24, 2024 at 9:14 AM Post #200 of 447
It appears I rage baited you successfully.
It seems you didn't, but serioustly is your goal in life to successfully rage bait people?

May 24, 2024 at 11:31 AM Post #201 of 447
Don’t you know the difference between “attack” and “refute”, between “rage bait” and “laugh” or between “science” and “snake oil”? Triple yikes!

G

You didn’t refute what I said, in order to refute my statements you must provide evidence to support your position.

Good luck, because you can’t debunk what’s not bunk.

Last edited:
May 24, 2024 at 1:01 PM Post #204 of 447
I thought the Schumann resonance bit(which is a very weak electromagnetic resonance having nothing to do with sound, so that's a good start) was good comedy with quality details. But then @Ghoostknight reacts to it seriously and all bets are off because he seems to really be into most fringe pseudoscience stuff(initially I also imagined the orgone video was for fun, now I'm not sure if he was joking).

About moderation, trolling is not supposed to happen. I do let it go most of the time, not so much as a choice, but because too many people believe the stupid stuff they say. Trolling requires a clear intent, and I find it hard to assess that beyond doubt.

May 24, 2024 at 2:27 PM Post #205 of 447
I thought the Schumann resonance bit(which is a very weak electromagnetic resonance having nothing to do with sound, so that's a good start) was good comedy with quality details. But then @Ghoostknight reacts to it seriously and all bets are off because he seems to really be into most fringe pseudoscience stuff(initially I also imagined the orgone video was for fun, now I'm not sure if he was joking).

About moderation, trolling is not supposed to happen. I do let it go most of the time, not so much as a choice, but because too many people believe the stupid stuff they say. Trolling requires a clear intent, and I find it hard to assess that beyond doubt.
Acoustic Revive, a high end audio manufacturer in Japan, introduced their Schumann Frequency generator RR-77, an electromagnetic wave 7.83 Hz generator, about 20;years ago. The reason for my bringing it up here was to show that acoustic Schumann frequency generators are just as capable of affecting the sound as the EM wave. It’s the energy that synchronizes the brain’s neurons, doesn’t matter whether it’s mechanical or EM. They both synchronize the neurons, you may remember the famous demonstration where mechanical metronomes are placed next to each other but not in synch with each other. After a period of time, several minutes, the metronomes become synchronized with each other. It’s a demonstration of the conservation of energy.

My only intent, which I stated up front, was to illuminate the headphone listeners to another way to improve the sound. I realize not everybody is interested in improving their sound. I’m not trying to set the world on fire, only start a flame in a few hearts.

Last edited:
May 24, 2024 at 2:40 PM Post #206 of 447
I have absolutely no difficulty with that. This guy is clearly a troll. Allowing one troll to run free encourages more trolls to join in. That’s why the community here in this forum sucks. It rains troll posts so much there’s no air left for genuine conversation and the frustration level rises. I’d encourage you to experiment with trying to raise the level of discourse by editing out some chaffe.

Last edited:
May 24, 2024 at 3:52 PM Post #207 of 447
I have absolutely no difficulty with that. This guy is clearly a troll. Allowing one troll to run free encourages more trolls to join in. That’s why the community here in this forum sucks. It rains troll posts so much there’s no air left for genuine conversation and the frustration level rises. I’d encourage you to experiment with trying to raise the level of discourse by editing out some chaffe.
So sayeth the man who only calls names. Raise the level of discourse? Genuine conversation? Huh?! You’ve done everything you can to do the opposite. Actually your name calling is rather sophomoric, by the way. Would it be too much to ask you to raise the level of your name calling?

Last edited:
May 24, 2024 at 4:13 PM Post #208 of 447
You didn’t refute what I said, in order to refute my statements you must provide evidence to support your position.
I have provided evidence to support my position, for example that I was not thinking what you claimed I was thinking and do I really need to provide evidence that a CD is put on top of a CD tray or that speakers and HPs output sound rather than light? But if you really want:
A loudspeaker (commonly referred to as a speaker or speaker driver) is an electroacoustic transducer that converts an electrical audio signal into a corresponding sound.” - Wikipedia.
Good luck, because you can’t debunk what’s not bunk.
Hang on, now it’s your turn, provide some reliable evidence for your claims otherwise “bunk” is exactly what it is!

G

Last edited:
May 24, 2024 at 4:15 PM Post #209 of 447
rethink.jpg

May 24, 2024 at 4:29 PM Post #210 of 447
I have provided evidence to support my position, for example that I was not thinking what you claimed I was thinking and do I really need to provide evidence that a CD is put on top of a CD tray of that speakers and HPs output sound rather than light? But if you really want:
A loudspeaker (commonly referred to as a speaker or speaker driver) is an electroacoustic transducer that converts an electrical audio signal into a corresponding sound.” - Wikipedia.

Hang on, now it’s your turn, provide some reliable evidence for your claims otherwise “bunk” is exactly what it is!

G
Sorry, but it’s not incumbent on me to prove my claims, it’s incumbent on you to prove my cla8ns wring. It’s, just like in courts of law - it’s incumbent on the prosecution (you) to prove me wrong. As for your other statements you just made I’m unable to decipher them. I get the snippy attitude, though. No problem there.

Never ask for whom the troll bellows.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back