Frequencys/Songs with "effect" on the human body
May 22, 2024 at 5:26 AM Post #153 of 447
It seems to me that if a frequency makes you smarter, we should set up loudspeakers near polling stations on Election Day.
People with power often benefit from people being dumb, ignorant and misinformed. Only people like you or me want people to vote smartly, but we are not the people who call the shots in society, are we? Have things gone your way lately? We are the ones who need to suffer all this political lunacy.

May 22, 2024 at 6:32 AM Post #154 of 447
imo binaural beats definitely have a effect, the question is whether these EMF devices work ... in my tests i was able to verify that they work similar to brainwave entertainment
also piezoelectric crystals seem to have an effect, just like the EMF devices (and think of different crystals as different frequencies)

Imo anybody who doesnt expierence binaural beats is 1. insensitive to this or not relaxed enough or 2. doesnt know how to listen to their body

for me the funny thing was also.... i seem to expierence monaural beats and isochronic tones way better than binaural beats.... what does get recommended all the time? binaural beats on headphones lol ... if you play binaural beats on speakers they become (kind of) monaural beats...

also there is all sorts of things going on with normal music that is related to isochronic tones specially.... think of BPM for example

May 22, 2024 at 6:37 AM Post #155 of 447
And i dont believe binaural beats make you "smarter" but they may let you focus better depending on the frequency and stuff like this

i might share some of the brainwave entertainment tracks i use for "testing"

https://www.deezer.com/en/album/302758167 .... is one album with a song in particular called "7.83hz" .... these kind of songs work way better than the stuff you find on youtube :) not sure how much this matters but i listen to active speakers, where each one goes down to 35-40hz, this might play a role with these kind of songs...

tho im also in believe that nice roommodes can pretty much completely destroy the binaural beats effect

Last edited:
May 22, 2024 at 7:39 AM Post #156 of 447
I think you believe many things that aren’t real.

May 22, 2024 at 8:02 AM Post #157 of 447
May 22, 2024 at 9:24 AM Post #158 of 447
People don’t talk about home audio much around here.

May 22, 2024 at 9:27 AM Post #159 of 447
Its all the same anyway :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

May 22, 2024 at 9:41 AM Post #160 of 447
It’s like a dog fetching a stick. You casually refer to something as an aside or joke and the conversation goes running off after it. I guess it at least shows that people are sort of listening.

May 22, 2024 at 12:25 PM Post #161 of 447
From the TOS:
We do not allow the discussion of politics or religion in any of our forums.

May 22, 2024 at 1:08 PM Post #162 of 447
I’ve been busy as a beaver testing and experimenting with Schumann frequency vids lo these past six months and what I found out, among other things, some of them don’t work as well as others for music. The ones I have best results for are the isochronic tones, none of the binaural beats worked for me, not like the isochronic tones - more air bigger more transparent soundstage, more presence.

Last edited:
May 22, 2024 at 4:16 PM Post #163 of 447
more air bigger more transparent soundstage, more presence.
That is a classic description of the placebo effect. Nothing specific, all judgements made on impressions and feelings.

Last edited:
May 22, 2024 at 4:22 PM Post #164 of 447
Or that it's just one FR that only early man was exposed to when seeking a waterhole. In reality, its a series of natural EM frequencies distributed in the ionosphere. No scientific consensus about its effect on human behavior, but pushed by new age "holistic energy" crowd.

https://bigthink.com/hard-science/schumann-resonance-earths-heartbeat/

I guess it makes sense that we're affected by the phenomena that our world creates in it's everyday running.

Maybe the Schumann Resonances helped in creating life on earth with a 'Frankenstein' spark?

Last edited:
May 22, 2024 at 5:00 PM Post #165 of 447
That is a classic description of the placebo effect. Nothing specific, all judgements made on impressions and feelings.
If a placebo effect improves the sound I’m all for it 100%. (Joke). However because I’m a trained professional I eliminate placebo effect with thorough and careful testing.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back