Free to Good Home, Audio Technica ATH-W5000
Aug 11, 2007 at 12:52 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 317

Afrikane

1000+ Head-Fier
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening fellow Head-fiers.
I have a pair of ATH-W5000s that have become surplus to my requirements. Perhaps one of you might like to relieve me of the burden of storing them? They have been lightly used since I bought them from Pricejapan in November last year. The right cup has two cosmetic defects due to some accidental mishandling on my part, the pics below show these clearly but bear in mind that these pics were taken with a 60mm Macro lens so it looks much worse than it does to the naked eye. Of course the original packaging and flight case is included in the deal. I will eat the cost of shipping but local Customs and Taxes should they be levied will be for the winners account.
To win: Lucky draw fever is not clouding your judgement and you really do want to try the W5000. You are a member who registered before 30th June 2007 and you have managed to eke out 20 posts or more. To get a number for the draw post the name of the artist and album or track that you would listen to first with the W5000s should you win them. Please do not post multiple times here as I will invalidate those post numbers thereby disqualifying you from winning.
All valid numbers will be put into the Random.org sequencer on Monday 13th at 1PM EDT where after I will make the winners name known in this thread. Good Luck.

Click for Hi-Res

Aug 11, 2007 at 1:14 PM Post #3 of 317
I would crank Achilles last stand, from zeppelin's Presence.
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 11, 2007 at 1:15 PM Post #4 of 317
Chihiro Onitsuka - Infection (FLAC rip from "the ultimate collection" album)

would love to find out how the w5000 handles her beautiful voice at the same time mixed in with the intricate and deep sounds of the piano + acoustic guitar accompaniment.

Aug 11, 2007 at 1:26 PM Post #9 of 317
Precious Things from Tori Amos's Little Earthquakes album!

Wow, this is an amazing offer!

Aug 11, 2007 at 1:43 PM Post #14 of 317
How 'bout Security Joan from Morph the Cat by Donald Fagen.

Very generous offering!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back