Free to good home, 1 pair Grado RS1, apply within!
Oct 4, 2006 at 9:35 PM Post #481 of 516
Congrats to Roadtonowhere, enjoy them you lucky so and so!
tongue.gif

Kane, massive props to you and your generousity- when I saw this thread my eyes nearly fell out of my head, I couldn't believe it.

Oct 4, 2006 at 9:38 PM Post #483 of 516
Thanks for the fun! and congrats to the winner.
rs1smile.gif

Oct 4, 2006 at 9:38 PM Post #484 of 516
I did of course PM roadtonowhere08 immediately after the draw, thus far he has not replied, my guess he is stuck in traffic.
wink.gif

Oct 4, 2006 at 9:49 PM Post #485 of 516
Lol, good to know I'm not the only one who thought you have a cute son, love the pics! He's already photogenic too!
rs1smile.gif

Massive kudos to you Afrikane, wow what a giveaway! You deserve somethiing for your generosity!

Also a big congrats to the winner, looks like chance dealt a lucky hand to find a deserving head-Fier! Much enjoyment lies in wait for him.
biggrin.gif

Oct 4, 2006 at 9:57 PM Post #487 of 516
Congrats to roadtonowhere08! And major kudos to Afrikane for this fantastic giveaway.

Oct 4, 2006 at 11:24 PM Post #491 of 516
Congrats dude! Just don't tell us where you live anytime soon...
tongue.gif

Oh sweet, I was time-warped above the post I wanted to reply to!

Oct 4, 2006 at 11:25 PM Post #492 of 516
I just threw my RS1 smile in just for kicks to be perfectly honest. I was not really expecting anything.

I come home today after my credential classes to find a PM from Afrikane telling me to get in touch ASAP. As proof that I did not really plan on winning, I sent a PM saying "Consider me in touch, but I have no idea what you are talking about." Immediately, I PMed the link to this thread. My heart literally jumped, as I immediately knew what everything was about.

Let me tell you, I am so unbelieveably grateful for Afrikane's unbelieveable generosity. I would have never been able to afford these anyway, as my wife would kill me BIG time. This is still processing in my brain. I really cannot believe that I won. This is so cool, I cannot believe it.

Afrikane, I am so very appreciative of your incredible generosity and kindness. It is people like you (and the rest of you guys on this forum who are so very fun to chat with) who make this place better than any forum I have ever been to.

As a token of my appreciation, and the fact that I now have one extra headphone, as soon as I recieve Afrikane's very generous gift, I will do the same with my DT700's as Afrikane did.

I am still in shock!!! Thank you so very much Afrikane. I will not forget it.

Oct 4, 2006 at 11:36 PM Post #493 of 516
Great to finally have our winner with us. Congrats to you, I am sure these are going to a good home now. Enjoy.
For me it is time for some shuteye, got an early package to EMS.
wink.gif

Thanks for playing and see you in the other giveaway thread.

Oct 5, 2006 at 12:35 AM Post #495 of 516
awesome gesture, and it couldn't of happened to a nicer guy! congrats!
rs1smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back