Free to good home, 1 pair Grado RS1, apply within!
Oct 2, 2006 at 1:30 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 516

Afrikane

1000+ Head-Fier
I am posting this here because the last time I did this in the FS thread it turned into a discussion, which is against the rules. Also, I think a case can be made that a giveaway in a FS thread can be construed as thread crapping to those who are legitimately selling headphones there and naturally expect to fetch a fair price. A bit difficult when there is a "free" pair up for grabs I would think.
Anyway, this time around my pair of mint condition Grado RS1's, serial number 2760, will go to one lucky person. Of course I would prefer them to go to a person who has never had a pair RS1's and would genuinely like to try a pair; but that is not the way we do things around here so this deal is open to all members have a post count of more than 50.
How it works: No PM's. You post this "
rs1smile.gif
" here, nothing more, nothing less. About 48 hours from now I will put all the "
rs1smile.gif
" into a hat (or an oil drum depending on the amount of entries
biggrin.gif
) and my son will then draw the winners name out of the hat. Free means free in the context that there is no charge for the headphones, the winner does not pay for insured shipping. I will not however be responsible for whatever customs duties that your country may charge.
Best of luck to you all.

Oct 2, 2006 at 1:43 PM Post #3 of 516
rs1smile.gif

Oct 2, 2006 at 1:45 PM Post #4 of 516
havent tried any grados, ex-top of the line seems like a good place to start
eggosmile.gif

edit:
oops, it said nothing more, nothing less
smily_headphones1.gif
i'll post just a smily now.

Oct 2, 2006 at 1:48 PM Post #7 of 516
rs1smile.gif

Oct 2, 2006 at 1:51 PM Post #11 of 516
rs1smile.gif
on behalf of all of those in the UK (already have a pair, but will pass on if my name is pulled
smily_headphones1.gif
)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back