FREE Sennheiser headphones
Jun 22, 2008 at 9:56 AM Post #61 of 88
Quote:

Originally Posted by swordfishj360 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My Review of the Sennheiser HD 202 (DJ) headphones.

Link: YouTube - Sennheiser HD 202 Review

should I PM you with my address?

I was wondering the same, do we point out to the thread starter our address. Or do we wait for him/her to contact us?
confused.gif

Jun 22, 2008 at 1:15 PM Post #63 of 88
Editing and uploading my review now. My opinions. These are great at the prices you can get them for now, and if you havnt heard better, you will love these....

EDIT: Its long, i have a 5min review, and 4 photos, and comparision pics of fakes and originals.... About 7 Min
biggrin.gif

EDIT2: Damn this. I have published it four times now. In windows movie maker the preview is fine all the way through, but when i publish it when it comes to the section i did on the cam, the pics and titles before and after are fine, the bottom half of the video is green. rest is ok after. Original clip is fine, does it in all media players too...

3rd time i deleted the clip and got it off my mem stick again, and added it in...published it, and still green in my review on cam bit.

This time i havnt told it to use the best quailty for this pc but have told it to compress to the max size, 67mb, so it doesnt compress... Still does it in the review on cam bit....
mad.gif

EDIT3: Looks like this:
Videoerror.jpg

Any ideas?

This is so frustrating, i have spent 4 hours doing this now, trying to make a good video. I should have just uploaded the one straight off the camera
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

EDIT 4: I disabled all video filters in the movie maker options....Just publishing the clip now to see if its gone. Hopefully it will have gone and i can stick it on youtube, finally...

EDIT5: Ok, video section is all black. Turned on the first five video filters, just publishing now. A filter from another app must be interfering like Nero or something... I will find it eventually, untick it and tick the rest, and rebublish and upload.

EDIT 6: Ok, all black in the video review section grrrr

EDIT 7: Disabled all unrelated to MP4 and audio ones, back to green section
mad.gif

EDIT 8: going through disabling each enabled ones left after edit 7, until i find the one causing the green!

EDIT9: I left all Audio filters on, as audio is fine, and turned off every non related mp4 filter. I slowly have gone back through testing each mp4 filter and combinations, and i cant get the green to go away. I am uploading the review section of my video only as we speak. What a waste of time! Hopefull next time i use the MP4 format and WMM i wont have problems. Maybe it just doesnt like my camera, or maybe the filters dont all work together. i cant find the culprit. i turn one off the video section goes balck, i turn it on, and another off and its green again! Confused.

Oh well the Video review is coming alone...

Link in a few minutes.

Matt

Jun 23, 2008 at 12:52 PM Post #66 of 88
Quote:

Originally Posted by Suntory_Times /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My HD600 review:

YouTube - HD600 Review

(and yes, I get nervous whenever i'm front of camera, even if it's just my webcam).
frown.gif

Anyway, how does it work from here (to get free headphones).
smily_headphones1.gif

great job!!! gotta love those classic HD600's. I'll PM you the rest.

Jun 23, 2008 at 12:53 PM Post #67 of 88
Quote:

Originally Posted by numberoneconsumer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've read hundreds of posts here as part of a worsening affliction audiophilia. When I would see users with thousands of posts I would just think "geez, these guys must have some serious issues, maybe this is their outlet from social ostracism or fat, overbearing wives".

So of course when I had the chance to see some head-fi members on video, I couldn't resist.

I was shocked.

You actually look normal/well-adjusted.

So I decided to give in to my affliction and register (my first internet forum), and post a video review of the HD212 pro. I decided to focus on the important stuff, like cord length.

YouTube - Sennheiser HD 212 Pro review

You can see my dt880 box on the ground. I would call the 212's more "fun" than the 880s due to the bass impact. The 212's are good for relaxing with downtempo music, they definitely benefit from a 4db boost at atleast 3.2k and 9k hz.

nice job covering the details of the headphone construction! cable length is very important. i'll PM you the rest, thanks!

Jun 23, 2008 at 3:58 PM Post #71 of 88
Yay my zoomed in vid fixed itself, now looks just as it does offline in VLC, WMP, and QT!

Shame i couldnt get the proper edited vid right. I may try it on my sisters new Vista Home Premium laptop, like mine, but with much less software, codecs and filters, so shouldnt have the video filter probs i had. She is away with the school in France anyway, so ill have a go later.

Off to revise for my GCSE maths exam tomorrow, will try and get the full video up later after publishing the project on my sisters pc/laptop later. Unfortunatley my PC is at dads currently
frown.gif

Matt

Jun 26, 2008 at 12:23 AM Post #72 of 88
Oh wow, my MX500's arrived today already! They're not bad for earbuds -- then again, I haven't heard a pair of PK1/2/3's. It's a pretty snug fit in my ears. The bass sounds slightly rolled off and doesn't sound as clean as my 650's. It kind of sounds like a 2.0 speaker system for the PC. I'm not complaining -- they were free!
biggrin.gif
I like the case that they came in. In the past, all the winding cases had this protrusion in the center that the cradle would spin around. This case, on the other hand -- argh, how do I explain this... The cradle is a "o" that's surrounded by a "O", and the case spins along the borders of the "o". Anyway, I don't foresee this case breaking on me. Nice design, Sennheiser...

Jun 26, 2008 at 3:19 PM Post #74 of 88
Hmmm, after some more wear, I think they're kind of too snug if I wear them with the wires handing directly down. I looped them around the back and over the top of my ears, and it's sooo much more comfortable now.

Jun 26, 2008 at 4:42 PM Post #75 of 88
Do you ship these UPS?

I had a UPS card today and they were shipped Mon/Tues i guess? Fast!

I have ordered a free tshirt from the US, and a free hat from a book shop (gotta love freebies!) and i dont think it is either of them, so it has to be the MX500's right?

Re-delivering tomorrow
smily_headphones1.gif

Deliveryman, please let me know how these ship, im excited/confused!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back