FREE Sennheiser headphones
Jun 16, 2008 at 12:45 PM Post #46 of 88
Quote:

Originally Posted by High PhilDelity /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ok, looks like I'm the first one to accept this dance. It's my first YouTube video too so to answer your question, yes I'm a dork
redface.gif
I hope I didn't forget anything!
smily_headphones1.gif

YouTube - Sennheiser HD580 Headphones Review

Wow, great review!!!!!! You did a great job! The HD 580 is a classic, and really raised the bar for the industry as well as our own expectations in a headphone. You rocked that interview, and you should do more as you have a great voice and immediate presence.

Please PM or email me your full name and address
biggrin.gif

Jun 16, 2008 at 12:50 PM Post #47 of 88
Quote:

Originally Posted by espire /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Here's my review! YouTube - Sennheiser MX 55 Review

My sentiments are the same as Phil; I would not have made that enthusiastic review had I not been offered this motivation, but I believe everything that I said to be true.

This is an awesome review!! Being a consumer, I sincerely appreciate your honesty and opinion re: the twist to fit. You did a great job, and am happy you picked the MX 55, which is truly an underrated earbud. Excellent, and thanks for touching on the various aspects of the earbuds. Rock on!

Jun 16, 2008 at 12:57 PM Post #48 of 88
Quote:

Originally Posted by Steggy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
heres my review. im no super expert or anything, i just gave my opinion on the headphones.

and btw, i was kind of mimicking the theme for a mymemory sennheiser video on youtube, so i owe the inspiration of the camera movement headphone thingamajigs to them.

YouTube - Sennheiser 595 Review

btw, how do we give you our info? do we pm you or something?

you had said that you're not an expert, but you covered the bases like a pro. great job, and excellent editing (I really liked the "zoom" when mentioning heaedphone details). You should do more headphone reviews, as this was very very good, and makes the first three that we've seen a killer start to this contest.

Please PM or email me your address. Rock on, and great job!!!

Jun 16, 2008 at 5:07 PM Post #49 of 88
Will you do entries outside of the US?

You did an Aus one.

I am in the UK and would happily give an honest review of my first canalphone, the CX300, which i still have, and was planing on selling soon as i no longer use them.

Please let me know, i will start tomorrow. I have a GCSE science exam tomorrow morning, so i will be swatting up tonight 'till bed!

I would use these whenever i didnt use my Livewires and their isolation, so they would get some use!

I like buds, and my favourite so far are the pack-in's from the D2 which people say suck, but they seem pretty balanced and comfy, but i would like to try better, and what a good place to start with Senn's!

I am 15, and dont really have much money at the moment, and although i would like UE customs oneday, a Dac/amp for laptop and occasional PC use, mainly gaming with a high end headphone. and maybe if i ever get a player that needs an amp oneday, if not just a high end dac, and a pair of headphones for use at home, laptop for music, and PC for gaming, maybe Sa5k's/MDR-F1/AD2k/k701/HD650/HD1000 [dream!] (or AD900, lower-fi than 2k's!) or high end grado's/ultrasones, anything balanced sounding, bass & highs, comfy, and airy for gaming too. But that is currently a dream.

I would really appreciate these [size=xx-small](and a HD580
tongue.gif
) [/size], and will do a review for them if you will allow me to enter.

I would really use these
smily_headphones1.gif

Regards,

Matt

Jun 19, 2008 at 7:36 PM Post #50 of 88
just got the mx500s in the mail today
biggrin.gif
they sound great.

im gonna link some people from a gaming website who use senn 555 and 595s a lot for gaming so youll have more than 3 videos :p

Jun 19, 2008 at 9:34 PM Post #52 of 88
Quote:

Originally Posted by Baines93 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi, please can I have a repsonse to my above question?

If its a yes, im on it this weekend
smily_headphones1.gif

lets see what you got!

i'll go ahead and extend the contest until wednesday, at which it will close. thanks!!!!!

Jun 20, 2008 at 4:29 AM Post #53 of 88
This randomly caught my eye, but I believe that more people would've noticed this if it was referenced to in the members lounge. I have a pair of CX300's that are a bit modded, but I'll see if I can get this camera to cooperate.

Jun 21, 2008 at 9:13 AM Post #55 of 88
My HD600 review:

YouTube - HD600 Review

(and yes, I get nervous whenever i'm front of camera, even if it's just my webcam).
frown.gif

Anyway, how does it work from here (to get free headphones).
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 21, 2008 at 1:37 PM Post #56 of 88
I've read hundreds of posts here as part of a worsening affliction audiophilia. When I would see users with thousands of posts I would just think "geez, these guys must have some serious issues, maybe this is their outlet from social ostracism or fat, overbearing wives".

So of course when I had the chance to see some head-fi members on video, I couldn't resist.

I was shocked.

You actually look normal/well-adjusted.

So I decided to give in to my affliction and register (my first internet forum), and post a video review of the HD212 pro. I decided to focus on the important stuff, like cord length.

YouTube - Sennheiser HD 212 Pro review

You can see my dt880 box on the ground. I would call the 212's more "fun" than the 880s due to the bass impact. The 212's are good for relaxing with downtempo music, they definitely benefit from a 4db boost at atleast 3.2k and 9k hz.

Jun 21, 2008 at 1:55 PM Post #57 of 88
I look normal, lol. I'm not sure if that's a compliment or not.
wink.gif
Anyway, interesting review I guess, it was deffinatly unique at the very least.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 22, 2008 at 1:53 AM Post #59 of 88
Quote:

Originally Posted by numberoneconsumer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've read hundreds of posts here as part of a worsening affliction audiophilia. When I would see users with thousands of posts I would just think "geez, these guys must have some serious issues, maybe this is their outlet from social ostracism or fat, overbearing wives".

So of course when I had the chance to see some head-fi members on video, I couldn't resist.

I was shocked.

You actually look normal/well-adjusted.

So I decided to give in to my affliction and register (my first internet forum), and post a video review of the HD212 pro. I decided to focus on the important stuff, like cord length.

YouTube - Sennheiser HD 212 Pro review

You can see my dt880 box on the ground. I would call the 212's more "fun" than the 880s due to the bass impact. The 212's are good for relaxing with downtempo music, they definitely benefit from a 4db boost at atleast 3.2k and 9k hz.

i have a high number of posts on quite a few sites. it's simply out of boredom, like during a class or what not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back