FREE Sennheiser headphones
May 19, 2008 at 6:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 88

TheDeliveryMan

100+ Head-Fier
Got video skills?

Think you're a good reviewer?

...then we have a cool, simple contest for you.

I have 20 pairs of MX500 in White finish that I will be giving away for FREE (a $25 value- and we'll pay shipping too!) to the first 20 unique head-fi members in the United States who post a YouTube (YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.) video review that meets these simple requirements:

+Must review any Sennheiser headphone:

+Must be at least 60 seconds in length

+Must not degrade Sennheiser or any other headphone manufacturer, their employees, services or products or

(comparison is fine-- example: "the PXC250 has better noise cancelling than _______" or "I liked the bass better on these HD650 than my old ______" ....we just don't want you to trash an entity for the sake of trashing them)

+Must live in the US

+Must include the Sennheiser model number and "review" in the title (example: "World's Best PX100 review!")

Post the *LINK ONLY* to your YouTube video as a reply to this thread. The first 20 replies, in chronological order, that meet the above requirements in its entirety will be sent an MX500 in White for free.

Tag your video with common search terms: headphone, Sennheiser, PX100, ipod headphones, etc etc, to get the most views. This is a race, but quality matters! OK so stop reading this and start shooting! Good luck!

*Only one review per head-fi member. Sennheiser is not responsible for lost or misdirected mail. The contest ends once 20 links to qualified videos have been posted, or unless otherwise noted by Sennheiser. Rules and contest subject to change without notice.

May 28, 2008 at 12:55 AM Post #6 of 88
Hey DeliveryMan, I think you could offer better compensation than a pair of MX500s for the effort required. This could be why there hasn't been much interest in this 'contest' so far.

May 28, 2008 at 6:41 PM Post #9 of 88
yeah but they're FREE
wink.gif

i dont' mind rewarding a few loyal Sennheiser customers
smily_headphones1.gif

May 30, 2008 at 10:35 AM Post #10 of 88
Quote:

Originally Posted by TSi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So basically free phones for people who have senns, and no free phones for people who wants to try senns

I agree, i would love to try senn buds, and being 15, and having parents who watch what i spend, its really hard to afford and justify buying a pair of headphones that i want, thats why i love these competitions, as it gives me an oppotunity to try more gear without the hassle from parents!

I need a pair of home headphones, but recently dropped my D2, and broke the screen, and repair costs are steep, so the money i had saved for HD580's (or HD600) has gone into the repair fund....No new (first) pair of headphones for me then
frown.gif

No love for EU (UK) and no full size headphone (im interested in home use only now), but if there was a pair of home headphones and EU love, i would be all over this.

frown.gif

Jun 4, 2008 at 5:03 PM Post #14 of 88
if they change it to written review, i could do it...

However, no video camera =(

Jun 4, 2008 at 8:29 PM Post #15 of 88
ill hop on this thing. itll be my lil project for today/tomorrow.
does it have to be entirely shot with a video camera? i was thinking maybe short video clips with my digital camera along with some stock photos of other phones with an intro/credits to make it look a bit better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back