FREE Senn. 595 50 ohm giveaway + 1/4 to 1/8 adapter
Aug 29, 2006 at 2:37 AM Post #31 of 88
wow, i wish my post count was back under 100 posts :]
cus' i'm a student that has no job

but happy listening to whoever gets it! hope it goes to somehone good!!
580smile.gif

Aug 29, 2006 at 2:44 AM Post #32 of 88
Dude, you are DA MAN!

Quote:

Originally Posted by LTUCCI1924
OK In celebration of my new great Senn. 650 that just awes me I was going to sell my 595 for 110.00 and down to 100.00. BUT it came to me to try to help a new member that can't afford the 595 or just a good headphone.

So members who have less than 100 post please PM me and tell me why you should be the one to get the 595 for free. Now whoever I chose please those who don't get picked no hard feelings. This might take a while and I will read all who PM me up to 50 first PMs or one week.

I will ship by USPS 2-3 day priority mail.

Thank You all.

OH To JUDD and staff. When this contest is over and I sent the 595 to a new member I will send head-fi 105.00 donation.

Aug 29, 2006 at 3:00 AM Post #33 of 88
Im under 100, but I won't be entering as Ive been fortunate enough to buy most of the audio gear I want (included some HD650's - since Senn's are in question) and I wouldnt want to scam this great opportunity from a less fortunate head-fier that truly deserves them.
I just wanted to post a message to just say that I've really never been a part of something, be it message board, or even a 'real life' community that's been this caring, honest and geniune (aside from my family- of course). I think Ltuccia's offer is awesome and I applaud it and there are so many people like that here and even though Ive only been here about a month this is truly one of my favorite places on the Internet.
gs1000.gif

P.S. Now if someone is offering a free pair of K1000's and Im still under 100, Im not holding back
evil_smiley.gif

Aug 29, 2006 at 3:17 AM Post #34 of 88
wow, I must admit, that is a truely generous offer, along with your donation to head-fi. You are most truely worth of praise amongst all head-fi members, regardless of how many posts they have.

It's nice to see people like you (intended as a compliment) still exist in this world.
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 29, 2006 at 11:40 AM Post #41 of 88
Quote:

Originally Posted by Azure
[size=medium]Be cautious of double accounts. People will do anything for free stuff.[/size]

I was just gonna make a joke about that. lol

Aug 29, 2006 at 11:41 AM Post #42 of 88
The only way I found to contribute to head-fi was to contribute as a member again so I sent head-fi 115.00 for all it has given me back in its great service and am proud to be a contributing member. Just think of all this forum has given all us members over the years and all it has allowed us to do like the for sale forum and members lounge not to mention the headphone forum. Thanks head-fi for allowing me to be a member. Thanks JUDE and all staff and of course to all MODERATORS.

Aug 29, 2006 at 11:52 AM Post #43 of 88
Quote:

Originally Posted by LTUCCI1924
The only way I found to contribute to head-fi was to contribute as a member again so I sent head-fi 115.00 for all it has given me back in its great service and am proud to be a contributing member. Just think of all this forum has given all us members over the years and all it has allowed us to do like the for sale forum and members lounge not to mention the headphone forum. Thanks head-fi for allowing me to be a member. Thanks JUDE and all staff and of course to all MODERATORS.

Agreed, this is one of the best forums I've ever been a member of, there are never any flamewars or stupid stuff and noone ever pretends to know more than they really do on a subject. Everyone is humble and kind. Head-fi rawks!
Btw how odd is it that you posted just 1 minute after I did?

Aug 29, 2006 at 12:45 PM Post #44 of 88
Quote:

Originally Posted by Anarchy965
Agreed, this is one of the best forums I've ever been a member of, there are never any flamewars or stupid stuff and noone ever pretends to know more than they really do on a subject. Everyone is humble and kind. Head-fi rawks!
Btw how odd is it that you posted just 1 minute after I did?

Except for flaming bose
rolleyes.gif

But hey, good on ya on giving away the headphones!
Sooo how do i make a new account
wink.gif

Aug 29, 2006 at 1:03 PM Post #45 of 88
Wow... this is simply the best forum (other than sgHeadphones, the local headphones forum) I have been to, period.

Never has there been such a warm atmosphere of sharing, not only info, but also physical stuff, like here...

Thanks a lot...
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back