FREE Senn. 595 50 ohm giveaway + 1/4 to 1/8 adapter
Aug 29, 2006 at 12:01 AM Post #16 of 88
Wow. That's just great. A very nice gesture. I hope they go to the person who will most appreciate them. Nice community here.

The recipient should be obliged to post about them later.
smily_headphones1.gif

And this idea of yours really speaks volumes about your personality.
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 29, 2006 at 12:13 AM Post #19 of 88
because i just spent about $2600 on new source and $10000++ in debt?if you give senn 595n to me i will sell them to help pay my cc interest,is that reason good enough?
smily_headphones1.gif

just kidding.

you are truely a nice guy.

Aug 29, 2006 at 12:13 AM Post #20 of 88
Wow you really are a nice guy, an extremely thoughtful thing to do for those who don't know what good headphones sound like.

Just be aware of those who will try and take advantage of you through this wonderful offer.

Aug 29, 2006 at 12:28 AM Post #22 of 88
Friends please I deserve no credit for this giveaway. I am doing what I feel GOD as I understand him to be would have me do and he should get all the credit not me. After getting my new 650 and putting the 595 away in a draw this overwhelming thought just came to me to just give the 595 away to a member. So please I am not worthy of any praise. I am just doing my part of what I really believe in.

Aug 29, 2006 at 12:36 AM Post #23 of 88
Oh woah, until now I thought you were just selling the adapter and I was all
confused.gif
over the praise you're getting.

Wow, very, VERY nice offer. Good job man on being a Head-Fi Kindness God
biggrin.gif

Aug 29, 2006 at 12:37 AM Post #24 of 88
Quote:

Originally Posted by LTUCCI1924
Friends please I deserve no credit for this giveaway. I am doing what I feel GOD as I understand him to be would have me do and he should get all the credit not me. After getting my new 650 and putting the 595 away in a draw this overwhelming thought just came to me to just give the 595 away to a member. So please I am not worthy of any praise. I am just doing my part of what I really believe in.

Regardless, its a very nice thing to do, not to mention a wonderful opportunity for someone who finds such an item a bit out of range at the moment. Makes me feel good knowing you are doing it. Congrats to whoever receives it.

Aug 29, 2006 at 12:43 AM Post #25 of 88
Wow... I thought Wmcmanus was the Santa Claus of Head-Fi
confused.gif

Aug 29, 2006 at 1:03 AM Post #27 of 88
Wow, I just got th e HD595s and I am enjoying the cushion out of them. I qualify I think lol, but I already got these phones and I love them so much and wish the person who wins this would enjoy them as much as I do.

Happy ears!

JC

Aug 29, 2006 at 1:09 AM Post #28 of 88
You are cool Lou
wink.gif
Hope these go to someone who truely deserved them!

Aug 29, 2006 at 2:27 AM Post #30 of 88
HI: If its OK with members I would like to shorten this contest to 3 days this wed I will chose the member. After 12 noon this coming WED. Please don't PM me about the 595. I have had lots of PMs and to keep up with all this I am not really able to listen to my new 650. I have about 6 PM that I am reading over and over and checking on each pm former post.

So I will announce the winner early WED. night in a post and mail the headphones out on THUR. morning.

This THUR mailing will depend on the winner giving me their full name and address WED. night.

Thank You for all of your understanding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back