Free review chance !! DUNU Detonator DN-22M ingite your passion for music life
Mar 8, 2013 at 12:35 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 131
Hi guys,

Review chance once again. This time DUNU brings you DN-22M for your pleasure. Additional Microphone with connecting function included. 10 review chances for you to experience the DUNU DN-22M Detonator. Brand new DUNU, brand new pleasure. As long as you post your smartphone pictures you can join this event.

Smartphones are generally not viewed as great devices to play music with. However, there are more and more people using  as main device for music. Thanks to the multiple functions many of us are using them daily. You do have to stick on the cheap bundle earphones any more. Now you have a alternate choice DN-22M for your mobile(iPhone compatible).

Join Period          :   2013.3/7~ 3/20
List announce      :    2013 3/23

Requirement

Winner should 
                        1. film a unbox/review on youtube, 
               OR    2. write a reivew on either Head-fi, other forum, blog or website  

How to participate:

1. Post at least one picture of your smartphone.
2. Leave some comment about your phone.
3. Then you’re in. Very simple right XD.
P.S. No reference needed this time. 2. is just for fun.

DN-22M Detonator

[size=13.5pt]DN-22M Detonator[/size]
[size=13.5pt]Specification >>[/size]
[size=13.5pt]Model.[/size]
[size=13.5pt] (DN-22M)[/size]
[size=13.5pt]Type[/size]
[size=13.5pt]HQ Dynamic 9mm[/size]
[size=13.5pt]Frequency Response[/size]
[size=13.5pt]20Hz~20KHz[/size]
[size=13.5pt]Noise Attenuation[/size]
[size=13.5pt]26db[/size]
[size=13.5pt]Weight[/size]
[size=13.5pt]27g[/size]
[size=13.5pt]Plug Size[/size]
[size=13.5pt]Gold-plated 3.5mm Stereo plug[/size]
[size=13.5pt]Cord Length[/size]
[size=13.5pt]1.2 m[/size]

Product Features

1. Solid, durable, mirror-polished metal build.
  2. Highly efficient dynamic speaker system.
  3. Sleek ergonomic in-ear earphone.
  4. High noise isolation can block ambient noise by 26db.
  5. Excellent balance in frequencies with natural sound reproduction and smooth response.
  6. Rich, full, and high detailed Mid-Low frequency performance.

Accessories

1. Convenient fancy carrying pouch included.
2. Microphone with connecting function for iPhone.
3. Three sizes and various shapes of tips for secure fit.
4. With high quality 3.5mm gold-plating plug.

P.S. DN-22M use the iPhone compatible 3.5mm plug(4 pole). It can operate the regular connecting function.
However, it may not apply to VOIP apps like line, skype.

Mar 8, 2013 at 12:52 AM Post #3 of 131
My current cellphone is hTC sensation (not even XE) bought 2 years ago. 

Somehow hTC's stratage is a little bit weird, Nearly every three-six month we find a new Flagship from hTC.
(So when we buy a flagship from them actually we got a nearly "a" former flagship)

However, hTC sensation is a excellent choice if you want a High C/P Smartphone right now. 
Despite the SQ, I guess there is almost no difference from smartphone model to model.

Mar 8, 2013 at 1:06 AM Post #4 of 131
Can we not do the review and just show off our phone? 
wink.gif

Seriously though, phone picture taken with a phone. The irony of it all.

HTC Desire C, slow, poopy hardware, camera's awful, headphone out's awful, the roms out for it are awful, and for some reason FM radio does not work which is a big deal for me. Just awful.
But it's cute and the cases are cute and that makes it alright in my book. Not one for phones anyways.

Mar 8, 2013 at 3:27 AM Post #6 of 131

Here is my Galaxy S3 on CM10.1 Android 4.2.2 custom ROM, some expectation for review setup will be as following

1. USB OTG to GoVibe USB DAC, and Hippo CriCri+

2. IEM list: Unique Melody Miracle, Beyerdynamic XP1, XP3, Monoprice 8230

3. headphones: GoldRing GR-150, Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro

Mar 8, 2013 at 4:03 AM Post #7 of 131
Somehow I am unable to upload an image to the site, however I reallyyyy want this chance so I uploaded it elsewhere and linked it here! Talk about extra effort!

http://stareast.ca/assets/images/nexus-s.jpg

This is my nexus s. I know it's a relatively old phone but it still does the job! I am really looking forward to trying on these new earphones to listen to music as I work out and hit the gym!

Mar 8, 2013 at 4:18 AM Post #8 of 131
Quote:
Somehow I am unable to upload an image to the site, however I reallyyyy want this chance so I uploaded it elsewhere and linked it here! Talk about extra effort!

This is my nexus s. I know it's a relatively old phone but it still does the job! I am really looking forward to trying on these new earphones to listen to music as I work out and hit the gym!

HA don't mind it. 

Since you can upload to internet, you can choose uploading by adding a image url lol.

BTW it's cleaver to use mirror. I just thought to find a camera or web cam a few minutes ago.

Mar 8, 2013 at 8:52 AM Post #10 of 131

my S3 has a Jarvis built in

Mar 8, 2013 at 12:58 PM Post #12 of 131

heres shot of my galaxy S, yeah old phone but still works. love using phone instead of ipod for music so I dont have to carry 2 things in my pockets. Darn jeans are too tight (getting old and fat haha)

Mar 9, 2013 at 7:49 AM Post #14 of 131

This is my Nokia N8. There's not a lot of them out there since most people prefer pizazz, but I value its built-in USB OTG ability without any root or hacking needed, its quite powerful amp that's able to drive orthos very well and of course the 2nd most powerful camera in a phone. This photo is shot using this phone:

This is my Nokia 808 PureView. There's even less of them out there, but this one is mine. Got it all for the same reason as my N8, except the camera is even better. The built-amp is even better than the N8's, now will virtually no noise and just as powerful as the N8's amp. This photo is shot using my N8.

Both can, and will last a day and a half of general use with 3G on and the occasional music playback.

Mar 9, 2013 at 2:30 PM Post #15 of 131

Galaxy Note N7000, I use it to play my favorite games and do some productive stuff.  It has a huge screen which serves its purpose well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back