Free power cord (too good to be true)?
Oct 20, 2007 at 8:22 PM Post #31 of 433
I have no experiance with high end power cable but if this does make a difference with the DAC1 I bought I'll have to buy another one (or maybe a higher up model) for the beta22 I'm building.

Oct 20, 2007 at 8:57 PM Post #32 of 433
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well I just registered and decided to call the toll free number. The service rep took down my information and said that the cable will be sent out on Monday.

Time will tell, but it is exciting!
cool.gif

But they're not open today?
confused.gif

Oct 20, 2007 at 9:25 PM Post #33 of 433
Well, I registered. I hope I get one - I'm definitely curious to hear if power cords actually have an effect on the sound for myself.

Oct 21, 2007 at 2:37 AM Post #34 of 433
wait... let me get this straight, do we just register and they will send the cable to use for the top 10 people?

interested to see how it will sound compare to the Signal cable Magic power.

Oct 21, 2007 at 2:50 AM Post #35 of 433
Quote:

Originally Posted by DSlayerZX /img/forum/go_quote.gif
wait... let me get this straight, do we just register and they will send the cable to use for the top 10 people?

It's the first 100 people, and yes you just register.

Oct 21, 2007 at 3:06 AM Post #36 of 433
Wow. That's extremely generous of them. Thanks to the OP for posting this. I'm skeptical as to whether a power cable worth more than my headphones would make an noticable difference, but that another topic for another day.

Since this thread has 500 views at the time of posting, I wonder how many people have actually registered for this.

Oct 21, 2007 at 3:43 AM Post #39 of 433
Hey I signed in, let's see if I win it...
evil_smiley.gif
With my luck I doubt it...but anyway if I do, let's see if it makes any difference here as so many claim...that will be the end of the skepticism for me...
rolleyes.gif

Oct 21, 2007 at 3:54 AM Post #40 of 433
Quote:

Originally Posted by devin_mm /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey these guys are only 120km (ish) from me I know where I should be buying cables from.

Who would have thought that Barrhead, of all places, would be home to a high-end cable company?

Oct 21, 2007 at 3:57 AM Post #41 of 433
Well I signed up a while ago when the link was still there, so I am assuming I am one of the 100, which would be really cool. I didn't put my address in the account initially, but I have now, I hope they weren't looking for that right away. Do you think we will receive a confirmation e-mail if we get one?

Oct 21, 2007 at 5:30 AM Post #43 of 433
Wow, this is really cool. I think I registered as well, but am not sure. Did the rest of you just setup an account from the cart link?

Even if I'm too late it is great to see an audio company do something like this - maybe more will follow suit
biggrin.gif

Oct 21, 2007 at 5:44 AM Post #45 of 433
Quote:

Originally Posted by nick20 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
and it's sad you came right out and refused business with me because we don't see "eye-to-eye". You don't even know me..

I don't think anyone has to "know" you to read what your opinion of this is and to refuse to do any business with you in the future. I feel exactly the same way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back