FREE MiniBox-D amp with all Westone 3 pre-orders at American Techpushers plus more!
May 8, 2007 at 11:15 PM Post #16 of 72
Quote:

Originally Posted by K.Ashwood /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yes. all pre-orders are getting the AMP unless they want the hard case instead. So if you pre-order you get the amp.

You get the amp plus if you decide later to order the customs we are going to take $50 of the MSRP of that as well.

Keith Ashwood
American Techpushers

So to pre-order customs, simply pre-order a regular set? Am I missing something here?

How exactly does this whole custom business work?

May 9, 2007 at 2:07 AM Post #17 of 72
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chef Medeski /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So to pre-order customs, simply pre-order a regular set? Am I missing something here?

How exactly does this whole custom business work?

Keith said that they're going to take $50 off the regular price of the Custom 3 later, as in when it's released or available for order. The Custom 3 is going to cost more money than the universal 3, at least as much as the ES2, so pre-order the universal you'll get the universal.

May 9, 2007 at 3:00 AM Post #21 of 72
Quote:

Originally Posted by trose49 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Interesting but nothing I would be interested in I think!

Thanks

trose, that's swell but I don't think American Techpushers came up with this offer with you specifically in mind.
wink.gif

May 9, 2007 at 3:06 AM Post #22 of 72
Quote:

Originally Posted by trose49 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Interesting but nothing I would be interested in I think!

Thanks

But thanks for sharing, anyway!
tongue.gif

May 9, 2007 at 7:41 AM Post #24 of 72
Quote:

Originally Posted by D.Holmes /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi Keith,

Would we be able to pay a bit more and get both the amp and the hard case with the Westone 3?

Yes if you so wish to..

Keith Ashwood
American Techpushers

May 9, 2007 at 2:35 PM Post #26 of 72
Quote:

Originally Posted by eternality.pl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Keith what to do if ones country isn't listed on Your site ?? How to place an order then -- by an e mail ?? Also is it possible to send the Westones as a "gift" ?? ( Prolly not
smily_headphones1.gif
)

Poland will be added to the list and We do send as gift.. Please just refresh the page..

K.Ashwood
American Techpushers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back