FREE MiniBox-D amp with all Westone 3 pre-orders at American Techpushers plus more!
May 6, 2007 at 6:10 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 72

K.Ashwood

100+ Head-Fier
I am sure that most of you already know by now that the Westone 3 is scheduled to be released on MAY 21. Which is certainly good news indeed. Especially for those of you that have already pre-ordered with American Techpushers. (Thank you very much)

At this time I like to add to that good news!

We have decided that it just was not enough to give you just the Westone 3. We are now going to include for free the Minibox-D Portable Headamp with all Pre-orders! We where able to listen to this combination at Head-Fi 2007 and thought it was outstanding combination. The MiniBox- D is and outstanding little amp that has excellent synergy with the westone 3. For those that have not heard of the Minbox-D it has been getting very nice reviews on Head-Fi and you can get more specifics right from the manufactures own sponsored thread here http://www.head-fi.org/forums/showthread.php?t=230861

Without question with the free MiniBox D amp make American Techpushers the only place to pre-order the Westone 3.

At this time this offer is only good to those that pre-order the Westone 3. Supply may be limited (Minibox D) so order soon.

(Note all that have already pre-ordered you will also get the free Minibox-D amp by default instead of the free hard case. Unless you would prefer the free hard case instead)

You can order here

https://www.americantechpushers.com/westone4.html

Keith Ashwood
American Techpushers (www.americantechpushers.com)

May 7, 2007 at 9:17 PM Post #2 of 72
Sorry I wrote this late at night so I am sure I will doing some editing of errors.

biggrin.gif

Off to Dinner...

Keith Ashwood
American Techpushers

May 8, 2007 at 7:32 AM Post #5 of 72
Quote:

Originally Posted by geardoc /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Does this apply to existing orders at Techpushers (ones placed several weeks ago)?

Yes. all pre-orders are getting the AMP unless they want the hard case instead. So if you pre-order you get the amp.

You get the amp plus if you decide later to order the customs we are going to take $50 of the MSRP of that as well.

Keith Ashwood
American Techpushers

May 8, 2007 at 8:30 AM Post #7 of 72
We where looking at all possibilities but I think we did the best we could here. I think is one the best offers we ever have done.

If we could squeeze more in we would have.

Keith Ashwood
American Techpushers

May 8, 2007 at 4:22 PM Post #9 of 72
Quote:

Originally Posted by chigianglam /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That's a fantastic offer! I already pre-ordered with earphonesolutions.com but I can cancel before the release date.

I wonder if earphonesolutions will counter this offer?
smily_headphones1.gif

Well Thats not our business,,,

Keith Ashwood
American Techpushers

May 8, 2007 at 6:06 PM Post #10 of 72
Hi Keith, I tried to place an order but I cannot select my home country "Hong Kong" on the drop down country list. And that caused problem to verify my credit card. Can you please help?

May 8, 2007 at 6:16 PM Post #11 of 72
Sure. That most likley was not the problem. Do you make sure you put your phone number in correctly. Thats what it most of the time. Please PM so see what the problem is.

Keith Ashwood
American Techpushers

May 8, 2007 at 7:35 PM Post #13 of 72
It's nice that fellow sponsors can help our members and Head-Fi grow.

Congrats to Fang and Keith.

May 8, 2007 at 10:31 PM Post #15 of 72
Yeah, Keith... you guys win. I cancelled my earphonesolutions order because the minibox is too tempting to pass up. I do wish you guys had a better return policy, however...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back