FREE GIVEAWAY: Sound Magic E30 [read rules inside]
Apr 25, 2012 at 10:54 PM Post #16 of 93
While I personally have decent equipment, I'm currently studying at a school where everyone is either using apple earbuds or some form of Beats.
There's a good friend of mine that's saving money to buy a pair of entry level IEMs.
Thus I'd like to take part in this hoping that I can win one and give it to him.
His birthday IS coming soon after all...

Apr 26, 2012 at 4:13 AM Post #23 of 93
While I am an owner of earphones higher than USD 250 I would like to sign up in this contest in order to win a pair for my best friend whom I haven't seen almost 1 year since he lives in Russia, and I have moved to Vietnam. I want to make a little surprise for him by joining in this contest. Hope you understand this. If not it's fine, and good luck to everyone!:wink:

Apr 26, 2012 at 5:11 AM Post #26 of 93
I'd love to have them!

I'm a housewife, I'll be 36 next thursday (3rd of May) and I dont have money to buy hundreds of dollars worth of headphones.

I'm not a proper audiophile, not really. I dont know what half this stuff means. Warm and analytic and whatnot.

I'm looking for some in ear headphones for my Nokia phone whilst doing the school run / sitting in the library waiting on the kids, cos the ones i use (the ones that came with it) are terrible.

I own one pair of Bose AE2s, which tookme a long time to arrive at, and i spent far too much money on (£119), but i needed the *comfort* more than anything.

Apr 26, 2012 at 8:05 AM Post #28 of 93
Sign me up, ever since i reviewed a pair of these i have wanted to buy them (i only got to use them for 2 weeks before I had to send them back sadly) I just traded my meelectronic a151 as they were too dark for my tastes. I have no IEMs now :frowning2:

Good luck to all, thanks for the chance to win these, as they truely are great, the right sound sig for me anyway.

Regards

Apr 26, 2012 at 8:09 AM Post #29 of 93
Sign me up! 
biggrin.gif

Apr 26, 2012 at 8:21 AM Post #30 of 93
Great giveaway for my allrime fave iem( though havent ever owned iem more than $81 value).
Sound is realy great and comfort. I of course wont partipicate because i already own one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back