FREE GIVEAWAY: Sound Magic E30 [read rules inside]
Apr 26, 2012 at 9:47 AM Post #32 of 93
I would like to sign up for this giveaway.
My old Superluxes broke and I'm using some cheap Maxell earbuds (and they're TERRIBLE, no highs and farty bass) and these would be a really nice upgrade.

1335448486420.jpg

Apr 26, 2012 at 11:41 AM Post #33 of 93

Quote:
I'm in...

Also, what are you going to be using for running then? I haven't tried them for exercising but I feel like the KSC-75s would work well....haven't tried it yet though.

I'm not sure what I'll be using. I'll probably see if I have my old sony clip ons if I can find it and if not I'll head over to best buy and see if they have any kind of cheap clip on. If not something like the ksc75 could work.

Apr 26, 2012 at 3:29 PM Post #35 of 93
Sounds Awesome, Sign me up!

My preference in sound signature has changed, and thus caused me to lose my love for my Brainwavz M2's.
I've read good things about the E30's, so this might help me make my decision into what kind of sound I want to invest in later on.

Thanks for this rawrster, you rock.
And good luck everyone.

Apr 26, 2012 at 4:46 PM Post #36 of 93
Rawrster, what is your deadline? I just realized that your original post said entries must be before yesterday, and you started it yesterday... so I'm confused as to when this is open.

Apr 26, 2012 at 4:51 PM Post #37 of 93

Quote:
Rawrster, what is your deadline? I just realized that your original post said entries must be before yesterday, and you started it yesterday... so I'm confused as to when this is open.

You must have a Head-fi account from before yesterday. The giveaway is in a week or so. 

Apr 26, 2012 at 5:51 PM Post #39 of 93
I have two headphones with an MSRP over $250 -- Q701 and TripleFi 10 -- but you're gonna give me the E30 because I'm waving my hand, like this, see?

I'm just joking around, don't give them to me.  Unless you really feel like it.
tongue.gif

Apr 26, 2012 at 10:59 PM Post #40 of 93
Sign me up, I'm very new to this hobby and I would very much like to start expanding my headphone collection.

So far I have the Audio-Technica ATH-M50s/LE and ATH-CKM500 (well actually the CKM500 is still on the way from Japan), as well as the JVC HA-FX1X.

It's very nice of you to do a giveaway like this. Rock on! 
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back