Free 88/24 music download from Benchmark, makers of the DAC1!!
Jul 14, 2010 at 1:02 AM Post #17 of 140
Very cool that you'll be offering the individual instrument tracks to download and mix.  That will be fun to play with I think.

Aug 18, 2010 at 4:34 PM Post #21 of 140
I am listening the track and it is very interesting. The mixing is great, the sound ingineers made perfect work, composed and sounded the track well. A lot of CD's on market are made miserably. Bechmark produces great ADC or DAC. I own one (DAC PRE) and I listen this track with HD 800. Great work.

Aug 19, 2010 at 10:21 AM Post #24 of 140
Thanks for watching and listening!!

If you would like to see this project continue, please consider sharing this with friends, family, other members of this and other forums, Facebook, Twitter, email, blog, etc.  This project will only be continued if there is sufficient interest and viewership, so please spread the word!!

Thanks so much!!

-Elias

Aug 19, 2010 at 10:39 AM Post #26 of 140
everytime I try to download the tracks, they open in a quicktime window and play.  Is there a way to save the file, so as to put it in my itunes for playing?

I am using an iMac.

Aug 23, 2010 at 4:25 PM Post #29 of 140
[size=11pt]EliasGwinn – Have you interested on extension of DAC’s with the support of DSP unit for larger range of sound effects, or, are you interested on integration of binaural processing (cross-feed with correction) into your devices? I think these tracks can sound amazingly.[/size]

Aug 23, 2010 at 9:05 PM Post #30 of 140

Quote:
Yes, press-and-hold 'Control' and click on the track, then choose 'Save Link As...'

best
-elias

Thanks Elias!
I will give that a try right now, I have already bookmarked the page.

Michael

Users who are viewing this thread

Back