Frankenstien iMod with BIG Balls - V-Caps Franken ShuttlePod is HERE!!!
Aug 28, 2007 at 12:31 AM Post #62 of 145
Quote:

Originally Posted by tjumper78 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i like the loud music warning sticker

I was gonna mention that...CLASSIC!

Aug 28, 2007 at 2:34 AM Post #63 of 145
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrdeadfolx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Good DIY work and everything, but I dont like it. Your rig looked so clean and smooth before, and it no longer has that quality. I hope it sounds spectacular.

Yep my previous setup looks much sleeker and sexier. But then the setup that I have now offers at least 1X to 2X improvement over that one in SQ alone
wink.gif

Aug 28, 2007 at 6:45 AM Post #64 of 145
Quote:

Originally Posted by EFN /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The setup that I have now offers at least 1X to 2X improvement over that one in SQ alone
wink.gif

Man, that is a brilliant mod for the serious rig, very inspirational to hear that the SQ is improved so much, you're an evil man EFN, now I need to get one.

Aug 28, 2007 at 7:46 AM Post #65 of 145
I still can't get over that big old thing....awesome!

Aug 28, 2007 at 8:20 AM Post #66 of 145
EFN's Mod made me rethink my decision to ignore the 5.5G Imod and keep my 4G!
Up to this point the 20GB more hard dive space and a tiny improvement in the SQ department did not seem to be worth the extra money spent.
But now...

Aug 29, 2007 at 8:24 AM Post #70 of 145
I think from EFN's previous posts he has said he will not be making any ipod docks for people; I think he said that it was simply far too difficult and time consuming to mass produce.

Aug 29, 2007 at 8:27 AM Post #71 of 145
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nebby /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think from EFN's previous posts he has said he will not be making any ipod docks for people; I think he said that it was simply far too difficult and time consuming to mass produce.

BAH !!

everyone has their price, lol.

Aug 29, 2007 at 9:58 AM Post #72 of 145
LOL! one thing for sure - I will not go commercial with this stuffs. But in the mean while I do "occasionally" make specific cables for fellow head-fiers. Cabling and tweaking is a huge passion for me (as much as I enjoy music).

Since then I have been quite adept at making docks. And I will not turn down a personal request as long as it does not clash with my daily schedules.

Aug 30, 2007 at 9:26 PM Post #75 of 145
Quote:

Originally Posted by EFN /img/forum/go_quote.gif
...Because as a few already mentioned earlier, I doubt the Airport dudes will allow me to pass through with my current rig
biggrin.gif

Forget the airport. Pull that sucker out ANYWHERE and people are going to be diving under tables and ringing 911.
plainface.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back