1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by jude, Nov 24, 2015.
First

Back
123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132
134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143
Next

Last
  1. JungleApe
    Still the same information here

2. Barndoor
    And me

3. Harz
    Me too :frowning2:

4. Semuapunmau

Same same

5. yugas
    Me too

6. sahmen
    me too!

1783.gif

Juuuust kidding...  I just thought the last compilation of "me too," "same here," "and me," and "same same" postings were adding up to form one nice postmodernist poem, so I just wanted to be a part of da fun !   ha ha

Mine is "on board the (UPS) vehicle" for delivery today.

Please carry on...

7. Kwangsun
    Got the Ei.XX and m9XX. I MUST COLLECT THEM ALL!

TH-X00 and K7XX are next!

Hi-Fi EDU likes this.
  8. PixelPusher21

9. nudd
    I really hope en route to ecommerce distribution centre means it is headed overseas. It is worrying to see that status stuck like that.

Will please have a think about delivery choices if dhl is so bad ...

10. marts30
    So much impatience...

They said why they're using DHL. Overseas has to be forwarded too... would you rather they not offer forwarding? Just wait a while.

11. Kwangsun
    DHL isn't that bad but if the shipment involves switching hands they typically can suck a bit. Last time I got a MD deliver through DHL eComm, yeah, it was slow, but not any worse than other affordable international shipping services. 

Just be patient. I'm sure that you have other stuff you can enjoy on the meantime. Otherwise, what's the point?

12. lukeap69
    There are updates on DHL now: Received and Processed - whatever those mean. :grinning:

13. bavinck
    It would be nice if this thread was full of reviews of the headphone. At this point I log in this morning and have 3 pages of tracking info status updates to wade through....:frowning2:

14. vwinter

Poster and reader tag-able posts sounds like a great idea actually. And then filtering functionality. Would make forum browsing a joy if you are looking for something.

15. piaudio
    My 2 other headphones using USPS and UPS are moving closer to Singapore and DHL still stuck at the same place, it's different when my company have a dedicated DHL guy deliver on time every day. :frowning2:

First

Back
123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132
134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143
Next

Last