Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread
Apr 26, 2013 at 2:23 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4,755

ossomac

New Head-Fier
I didn't see similiar thread here on head-fi (correct me if im mistaken), so after quite a few times having a pleasure dealing with Matt (Forza AudioWorks) i decided to write few words. By far i cannot say a bad word – from individual advices for my setup (and im a total pain in the ass sometimes) to lightning fast responses and ending on superbly build cables with uniform and minimalistic design - both my digital LOD for iPhone and mini-mini ICL interconnect are killer looking :) Not to mention hard to beat price/quality ratio.
Thanks Matt! :)

May 3, 2013 at 4:15 AM Post #2 of 4,755
My Fiancé just ordered three cables from them last night for my idevice/Solo & Android rigs, And looking forward to 
seeing them soon.
Nice Birthday Present from my other half bless her!

Forza AudioWorks Copper/Silver Series Android Digital LOD

Forza AudioWorks Copper/Silver Series Digital LOD

Forza AudioWorks Copper Series ICL

I am a faithful and ongoing customer of Toxic Cables, 
But Im always up to trying out new things from a different firm.

May 4, 2013 at 12:12 PM Post #3 of 4,755
Ordered a couple of cables from them a minute ago! If the quality is good I might send in a couple of my headphones to be recabled! Nice to finally have a European cablemaker at this pricepoint!

May 4, 2013 at 2:14 PM Post #4 of 4,755
Ive been speaking with Matthew about my order and finding him a very helpful & pleasant person to deal with 
biggrin.gif

May 4, 2013 at 4:50 PM Post #6 of 4,755
Quote:
I hope guys you will like your new cables :)

Paul, your advices were really helpful as well 
biggrin.gif

Matthew I presume?
Hello dude & No problems.
Looks like I may have two favourite cable makers now...
FAW & TC.
Tried another from the netherlands not so long ago but they weren't up to scratch compaired to 
others Im used to! 
Im looking forward to getting my new cables :)

May 4, 2013 at 4:55 PM Post #7 of 4,755
And can I add a quick suggestion Matez???

Other cable companies have options like yourselves for terminations.
I find a hirose connector would be a useful addition to your options.
For someone like myself that uses the iBasso DB2 Boomslang & PB2 Pelican,
An option for the balanced 6 pin hirose balanced connectors would be very useful 
biggrin.gif

And of course the ALO/RSA 4 pin balanced connector.

May 6, 2013 at 4:08 PM Post #8 of 4,755
Matthew & Cable Officionado's, I need some help please.

Its related to a non Forza cable, However its not to do with competition etc , Well as I wouldnt do that to Matthew,
However I do need some advice about an existing cable, And where better to get that advice from but you lot??

So if anyone has a moment I'ld really appreciate it. 
biggrin.gif

http://www.head-fi.org/t/662845/nordost-odin-mini-to-mini-cable-the-real-thing-or-not

May 9, 2013 at 6:00 PM Post #11 of 4,755
Evening folks,

Matthew, My cables arrived today and in person they really are very good.
Very well made, Asthetically pleasing, Just the right lengths. And even though i went for the recyclable option, 
I must say the packaging is very well presented and the little canvas pouches for each cable is a lovely touch.
I can tell a lot of love and passion goes into what you do, And personally, For the price I payed I would have expected less.
I've had a quick listen today, And Im not saying this out of Bias or out of fear of upsetting one or the other but I will say this...
I have bought various cables now from a fair number of different companies, And Toxic Cables quickly became my favourite and go to guy, 
But dude I have to give it to you, IMO, You're on par with Frank and his cables in quality, looks and sound!
I feel lucky to have products from both companies & I can safely say I see my cables list both for portable & on my main & desktop systems becoming FAW & Toxic Cables only.
You both have the cables I will need gradually & I will definately be coming back to both companies for more orders in the near future.

So thank you Matthew for a brilliant experience from the original order through to the end user experience. One happy customer here!

Keep up the fantastic job and speak to you soon. All the best, Paul :)

p.s. I'll post up pics soon.

May 10, 2013 at 10:03 AM Post #14 of 4,755
Received 3 FAW cables a minute ago and as far as build quality goes, I am blown away! Got the Claire IC, sleeved copper series IC and a 1 foot extension (sleeved 6.3mm to 3.5 mm adapter). Paid a total of 138€ inkl VAT and shipping. Will post pictures when I receive my Vorzamp duo on monday :wink: Well done Matthew, well done!

May 10, 2013 at 10:53 AM Post #15 of 4,755
Thanks guys, im happy that i fulfilled your expectations. Looking forward to see your pics.

Im a bit of an eco freak and as for the packaging, there is only one type, made from recycled materials, no matter if you choose it or not 
biggrin.gif

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://forzaaudioworks.com/en

Users who are viewing this thread

Back